Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Rbk

Disqualification notice ?

Once again, I NEED your HELP !!! (so Thanks to Everyone in advance)

I took the Station Agents exam (8011), not too long ago , and I just recently received a disqualification notice in the mail. In summery, the notice stated- "you did not describe your work experience in sufficient detail"- as the reason for disqualification. Since I have work experience that is very relevant to this position (worked and trained others) , I made it a point to provide great detail and not leave anything out. I was hoping that would've improved my chances. I guess my question is 1. Could they have possibly misplaced my info, 2. Is this some sort of weed-out process, 3.Does this job title even still exist? They're not so clear on what they want me to send in the appeal, so I'm sending them my work experience (extremely and sufficiently detailed B) ),just like the first time. Any clarity would be appreciated -THANKS!!!

Send it to them again, and see if you can speak to someone in Human Resources in person to see what is going on. Now I won't lie, they don't like face to face meeting about this stuff. They will tell you, just resend it.......