Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
DNJ

Start new job working for (HART) Tampa,Fl

Yesterday was my first day working for (HART) hillsborough Area Regional Transit an Service Attendant. I did Orientation, Harassment Training Class and Safety Class. Today i did Pre-Trip and Post-trip Class, tour around HART Operations Facility and i drove two diffrent Gilligs buses 35fts and 40fts. Gilligs buses are very smooths ride. Tomorrow i will be driving T-Champion new Gilligs and Trolley.

David

HART Service Attendant

Tampa,Florida :cool:

Right now HART have 8 1997 High Floor Gilligs Phantom left and there last day in service will be Sept 30,2009 and also they have 30 brand new Gilligs Advantage Low Floor 2901-2930 than next year will get 29 Gilligs Advantage Low Floor 3001-3029 to replace 20xx series 30ft Baby Gilligs Low Floor.

David

HART Service Attendant

Tampa,Florida :cool:

What happened to the 100 series buses? Are they already gone? and I still never got to rode on the Phantoms...oh well. There are some here where I live and I think they will stay for a while. Also I'm guessing HART is all Gilligs too, am I not surprised?

What happened to the 100 series buses? Are they already gone? and I still never got to rode on the Phantoms...oh well. There are some here where I live and I think they will stay for a while. Also I'm guessing HART is all Gilligs too, am I not surprised?

HART have renew the contract with Gillig Corp. 5 more years until 2013 and also they will be buying about 22 Gillig BRT Low Floor in 2011 for BRT Line. BTW HART Operations Facility is undergoing upgrade for next couple years to rebuild new Maintenance Facility, office, new parking for cars and buses.

David

HART Service Attendant

Tampa,Florida:cool: