What is the Lawrence Street to Jay Street underground connector?

Abba

Sometime 2010. This is going to be useful cuz now people coming from the (2)(3)(4)(5) can grab the IND trains without backtracking deeper into Brooklyn.

The passageway won't connect directly to the IRT. You would still have to take the (M) or (R) to Court St or Atlantic Av. Biggest advantage is a direct connection from the BMT to the (A)(C) in Brooklyn and another option for the (F) other than 4 Av/9 St.

The passageway won't connect directly to the IRT. You would still have to take the (M) or (R) to Court St or Atlantic Av. Biggest advantage is a direct connection from the BMT to the (A)(C) in Brooklyn and another option for the (F) other than 4 Av/9 St.

When it open I can get on the (R) at Jay and get off only a block from St. Francis. I hate the transfer at 4th Av.

I've never seen a passageway that goes to park place the ~1000 times i've been to WTC/chambers on the (E), i'll have to look again next week.

- A

You access the passageway to the (2)(3) at Park Place through the connection (at the mezzanine level) that connects the (E)'s platform with the (A)©'s platform.

Archived