Roaches a pesty problem on city buses

Harry

I hate them too, my building is infested with them its like living in the jungle, I remember one flew and landed on my face this Summer :cry:, it was the worst. I couldn't imagine seeing these on a bus though with no where to run lol. I don't like to kill them because its a nasty crunch and the white blood shoots out.

The subway is the worst though, I remember seeing mice climb out of the grates at Parsons & Archer, I also saw a rat the size of our dog running down the street from there, I assumed it came out of the subway.

That kinda reminds me of the time a roach crawled up my nose and died :eek:

One of the main reasons why I hate waterbugs is because they fly, from what I noticed not all of them fly only some of them. Its a PITA to kill a flying waterbug because of how fast they are. Also its the way they look, they look like a normal roach on steroids but thankfully they are rare and only pop up once in the blue moon.

@Imfamous85 you really seen a rat the size of a dog!?:eek::eek:

Oh god! Flying roaches!?

Yup, that crunch is nasty, but it flew in your face??? If I saw that, I'll definitely be screaming like a girl! :P

Yup, it's really nasty. The TA really has a rodent problem to combat.

Yeah It was weird because I'm used to them, I passed by it like it was nothing on my way to the bathroom when it jumped/flew off the wall and landed on my face, I was running around acting wild and falling over everything until it fell off, I washed my face with alcohol and soap and still felt awkward.

When it comes to rats, the subway is where it's at! (/sarcasm)

I remember when they were replacing the concrete on the N/B local track at 145 LL; the skeletonized track revealed a horde of rats! Also, in my many years of riding, I've seen rats scurry along the platform at 145...

...run up the stairs at 7th Ave - 53 St...

...and dig through trash at 59 St - Columbus Circle IND, amongst other things.

Oh, and flying roaches suck; I had one of those in my apartment once and it was NOT fun.

Lol @ When it comes to rats, the subway is where it's at! (/sarcasm).

That's crazy though I don't know what I'd do if I saw a swarm of mice inside the subway (especially if it was an elevated line, I get dizzy just waiting for the LIRR).

That kinda reminds me of the time a roach crawled up my nose and died :eek:

That's disgusting, I remember when I was in Junior High School I woke up with one in my mouth (a small roach), I was traumatized lol.

One of the main reasons why I hate waterbugs is because they fly, from what I noticed not all of them fly only some of them. Its a PITA to kill a flying waterbug because of how fast they are. Also its the way they look, they look like a normal roach on steroids but thankfully they are rare and only pop up once in the blue moon.

@Imfamous85 you really seen a rat the size of a dog!?:eek::eek:

Yeah not all of them fly (thank goodness), it is very hard to kill them, IIRC I remember reading that they move so fast that if they were the size of a human it they would walk at 200mph. I hate the way they look, I just saw another one a few minutes ago (I hope its not a flying one).

Yeah it was outside of the store I was in, I thought it was a bag at first but I ran back in the store when I realized it wasn't, that rat was about twice the size as a squirrel and it looked a little like an armadillo :confused:.

Archived