Top 10 Bus Piss-Offs

EffnDan

Hey,

It's not secret that taking public transit can be a challenge at times.

You experience everything from the bus randomly stopping and waiting at stops for no reason when you are in a rush, to sitting on a wet seat, or trying to navigate your way off a crowded bus when it's your stop.

What we did, was we put together a little comedy sketch called "The Top 10 bus piss-offs." Check it out, and let us know if you agree, or disagree with our top 10 and maybe what you would have as your biggest bus piss off.

lmao number 6 was the funniest, and i remember 1 time where i sat in water on the bus,but u couldnt c it cuz it had the paded seats. i was so mad

Water is nothing! Let me tell you a story...

This once time, I got on the bus, and I had a seat on one of the rug-like fabric seats (so you couldn't see that it was wet) and there were these teenage girls that were to the side of the seat who were giggling like crazy when I sat down. What i discovered was they had this tiny puppy on the bus with them... (I think you know where I am going with this)...

Needless to say, after a bit of time, I felt my ass was a little wet, when I got up, to my surprise, my ass was soaked, but...it wasn't water! It was pee! I am dead serious, they let the dog PEE on the seat!!!

Thankfully, I was on my way home and was only a block away from the stop, but still. Could you imagine if that happened to someone on their way to work or something?

I would love to respond to a thread that stated the Top-Ten piss off's for A operator lol

However A reason the bus stops at A stop for awile may be that he is early at his (T)imepoint and cannot proceed until his time is to leave .

Oh, do you mean as a Phone Operator? I'm a phone operator myself and you wouldn't beleive the crazy things people call in for.

This one women called in and asked me if I spoke spanish, and I said no. So I asked her if I could help her. She responded with "yes" so then we both sat there for a good 15 seconds in silence, because normally when someone says "yes" they will kick right into their problem, right?

Well, nope... not this time... so I responded with "and How can I help you?" and then she hung up... Oh wow! People are Great.

But not to get side-tracked from the topic, I know that's why they do it, but it's still bloody annoying, especailly when you are late for something or in a rush, then it just drives you up the wall!

Furthermore, when you ARE late, that's when it seems to stop at EVERY stop and with every stop, there is always someone old getting on, haha.

Bus Operator not a phone Op

Now that would be interesting to see! From a Bus Operator's prespective on their top 10 rider piss offs, haha!

#10 is number one for me...so many people do that!

Also, the bag in the face is increasingly being caused by women and their pointy tote bags...ugh...why do we never realize how pointy our bags are?!

Funny video though!

And we wonder why people are so Lazy. I can understand taking the bus for 1 stop or 2 when the weather is complete garbage outside, but yeah... No excuse for it on a sunny day.

thanks for checking out the video. Glad you liked it. =)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived