Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

For all the CNG fans out there....

Special thanks to KnightRider3099 for putting up these signs. It was great meeting you and I hope to meet you again!

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02898.jpg

DSC02899.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

DSC02903.jpg

DSC02904.jpg

The sad thing was that once I walked back into my apartment, a ton of routes pops up into my head....at the wrong time. Hopefully there will be a next time!

Edited by Cait Sith

Pretty neat! :tup:

What depot does KR operate out of?

Thanks! He operates out of College Point Depot.

Cool! Got to meet KR3099, and I'm glad he let you take the sign pictures! Very nice work.

I notice the 8-dotted "Z" in the Q112 picture is different from the one I put down in my Luminator Fonts collection. I saw the same one on the Q37, too, only with a different 7-point "5," as well (I took a picture of it when I went to Jamaica/Kew Gardens last week). Guess it's time to revise my templates a little.

P.S.: I wonder what the flip-dot signs on the BxM expresses and many of the FR/JFK Depot buses like the Q22 and old Q22A were like. *ponders*

Cool! Got to meet KR3099, and I'm glad he let you take the sign pictures! Very nice work.

I notice the 8-dotted "Z" in the Q112 picture is different from the one I put down in my Luminator Fonts collection. I saw the same one on the Q37, too, only with a different 7-point "5," as well (I took a picture of it when I went to Jamaica/Kew Gardens last week). Guess it's time to revise my templates a little.

P.S.: I wonder what the flip-dot signs on the BxM expresses and many of the FR/JFK Depot buses like the Q22 and old Q22A were like. *ponders*

Thanks!

Nice pics and signs!

Thanks Kris!

Here's a little bit of action

Thanks everybody but everygody knows that MCI's are my thing but my bus was out of service today but I have Mo signs to put up so ©ait (S)ith I'll be around there at 330(S)-4 so maybe i'll see ya with my mad boy but again your ©ool peeps see ya'll later:cool:(K)<R>:tup:

Thanks everybody but everygody knows that MCI's are my thing but my bus was out of service today but I have Mo signs to put up so ©ait (S)ith I'll be around there at 330(S)-4 so maybe i'll see ya with my mad boy but again your ©ool peeps see ya'll later:cool:(K)<R>:tup:

Sounds good man.