For all the CNG fans out there....

Cait Sith

Special thanks to KnightRider3099 for putting up these signs. It was great meeting you and I hope to meet you again!

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02898.jpg

DSC02899.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

DSC02903.jpg

DSC02904.jpg

The sad thing was that once I walked back into my apartment, a ton of routes pops up into my head....at the wrong time. Hopefully there will be a next time!

Cool! Got to meet KR3099, and I'm glad he let you take the sign pictures! Very nice work.

I notice the 8-dotted "Z" in the Q112 picture is different from the one I put down in my Luminator Fonts collection. I saw the same one on the Q37, too, only with a different 7-point "5," as well (I took a picture of it when I went to Jamaica/Kew Gardens last week). Guess it's time to revise my templates a little.

P.S.: I wonder what the flip-dot signs on the BxM expresses and many of the FR/JFK Depot buses like the Q22 and old Q22A were like. *ponders*

Cool! Got to meet KR3099, and I'm glad he let you take the sign pictures! Very nice work.

I notice the 8-dotted "Z" in the Q112 picture is different from the one I put down in my Luminator Fonts collection. I saw the same one on the Q37, too, only with a different 7-point "5," as well (I took a picture of it when I went to Jamaica/Kew Gardens last week). Guess it's time to revise my templates a little.

P.S.: I wonder what the flip-dot signs on the BxM expresses and many of the FR/JFK Depot buses like the Q22 and old Q22A were like. *ponders*

Thanks!

Nice pics and signs!

Thanks Kris!

Here's a little bit of action

Thanks everybody but everygody knows that MCI's are my thing but my bus was out of service today but I have Mo signs to put up so ©ait (S)ith I'll be around there at 330(S)-4 so maybe i'll see ya with my mad boy but again your ©ool peeps see ya'll later:cool:(K)<R>:tup:

Sounds good man.

Archived