Will the Patriots run up the score on the Jets

Harry

How many more points are the Patriots going to score against the Jets?  

1. 1. How many more points are the Patriots going to score against the Jets?

• +20 Points
    • +30 Points
    • +40 Points
    • +50 Points
    • +60 Points
    • +70 Points

Even though Philly and Baltimore exposed the Patriots (still didn't win though, but came darn close), this is the horrid JETS. I say 20+ points, just because New England doesn't want to embarrass them to much. It would be beating a dead horse.

Even though Philly and Baltimore exposed the Patriots (still didn't win though, but came darn close), this is the horrid JETS. I say 20+ points, just because New England doesn't want to embarrass them to much. It would be beating a dead horse.

After the spygate scandal from week 1 the Patriots are definitely going to run the score on the New York Jets. You better believe it. That is going to be coach Belichick's revenge on coach Mangini for exposing him. I'm expecting at least more than 40 points if not more.

After the spygate scandal from week 1 the Patriots are definitely going to run the score on the New York Jets. You better believe it. That is going to be coach Belichick's revenge on coach Mangini for exposing him. I'm expecting at least more than 40 points if not more.

I agree revenge is going to be sweet for Belichick. A NFL football team has never scored 100 points or more in a game this game might be it. This coming from a Jets fan. I would like for my Jets to get the win but if they have a bad game its gonna be real bad.

Belichick is a smart man. He knows if he totally humiliates the JETS, that the press would say he did it just for revenge of the scandal. I think he will want to embarrass them, but not to the point the questions of why by so much would come up. So I still say 20+ points (more like 25+points).

After hearing some of the PTI and Monday night football, those of you who say Boston Massacre, will most likely be right.

After hearing how Manjuice said he wasn't going to tell on Chicken, but did, I think payback will come at the biggest humiliation in NFL history, with the Jets being the humiliatee, and New England being the the humiliator. Thank goodness the Jets play in Joisey.

I'm watching that Massacre.

Well the snow/ice kept the whippin' from being dished out :mad:. Just a 10 point difference :mad:. 20 to 10 :mad:. Jets went in with their game plan (to lose as usual), and did just that :).

On a side note Miami Dolphins got their first win from the second team to almost beat New England Patriots. Baltimore Ravens lost to Miami Dolphins :confused:. Now Dan Marino can stop rolling in his grave.......Oh wait he's still alive :D.

Archived