Question about the E train

Tinamarie

It is possible, but a pain in the butt to make the connection from the (E) at WTC to the (2)(3) at Park Place. Easier to just grab an (A) or (C) to Chambers instead and make the connection that way.

Unless you have an Unlimited Ride card, then you can leave fare control and make the transfer from the (E) a little easier...

WTC and park place is the same thing? I've never seen this passageway, or i'd have used it at least 100 times going from uptown or wtc to SF on the (1). To me anyways WTC is right next to the PATH station, and a block and a half away from park place, which is to me more related to the city hall stations... :confused:

- A

WTC and park place is the same thing? I've never seen this passageway, or i'd have used it at least 100 times going from uptown or wtc to SF on the (1). To me anyways WTC is right next to the PATH station, and a block and a half away from park place, which is to me more related to the city hall stations... :confused:

- A

The (2)/(3)'s entrance to Park Pl & B'way is a whole station length away from the transfer to the (A)/©/(E) at WTC. It's a staircase the front of the platform going uptown (whereas the exit to Park Place is at the very front of the platform going downtown).

Ah, no wonder i've never seen it, i'm always using the vessey st entrance for the (E) & the one across from the woolworth building for the (2)(3). I've looked for the entrance to the irt at chambers before but following the signs seems to go nowhere. :confused: They must have a few signs missing or something.

- A

At the Chambers Street-World Trade Center station, there is a connection between the platforms used by the (E) and the (A)(C) at the mezzanine level. It's this passageway that the transfer to the (2)(3) at Park Place is accessed. It's free but you have to access the connection at the mezzanine level to make the transfer.

It is possible, but a pain in the butt to make the connection from the (E) at WTC to the (2)(3) at Park Place. Easier to just grab an (A) or (C) to Chambers instead and make the connection that way.

Unless you have an Unlimited Ride card, then you can leave fare control and make the transfer from the (E) a little easier...

No it's not. Just be in the last door of last car of the E train.

Archived