Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

56k- 9-21-Subway+207th St Yard R42 included.

FamousNYLover

Nice pics! What are the car numbers of those R42s being stripped? All I can make out is 4632-3 and 4608-9, but the rest I can't see. And to LRG - I didn't see any R40s in the pics. At the 207th St. end of the yard (non-reefing) there is a pair of R40Ms, for some reason.

Nice pics! What are the car numbers of those R42s being stripped? All I can make out is 4632-3 and 4608-9, but the rest I can't see. And to LRG - I didn't see any R40s in the pics. At the 207th St. end of the yard (non-reefing) there is a pair of R40Ms, for some reason.

yeah, too bad you cant see what numbers those R1xx are... (could be the 143 accident set, or a new batch of 160s)

yeah, too bad you cant see what numbers those R1xx are... (could be the 143 accident set, or a new batch of 160s)

That's the 207th St. end of the yard, so those are the R143s. The R160s are delivered and held at the 215th St. end of the yard.

Archived