A GO brings back a blast from the past!

Far Rock Depot

what was even cooler was as we left Canal, so did the (C). no waiting. side by side (A) and (C) action leaving Canal St brought memories of the 90s! LOL

Yup, those were the good days. I was still around when the (C) went to WtC, but it's too bad I didn't go and check it out, or even ask someone because I was too young to travel by myself.

Nice shots. I wonder if this had any effect on the (E)?

I highly doubt. I went down there and saw the uptown platform tracks under repair. So, since its only (A) heading to Brooklyn/Qns while the 207th bound (A) is heading via the 6th Ave line. Im guessing the (C) was pushed to WTC rather then heading to euclid and running with the (A) and (F) , that way passengers who want Chambers to W4th st can take the (C) instead of Via Downtown (A) to Jay St and Back to W4(Or to w4 and down for Spring/canal)

well for this weekend the (E) is terminating at 34th st on the (F) which is how the (C) can terminate at WTC without affecting the (E)

Oops, I forgot about the (E) terminating at 34th Street Herald Square on the (D)(F). My bad. The (C) terminating at World Trade Center, that's basically replacing the (E) along 8th Avenue.

well for this weekend the (E) is terminating at 34th st on the (F) which is how the (C) can terminate at WTC without affecting the (E)

I dont think the (C) has something to do with the (E) being cut. becuz for the last few weeks the (E) has not been running to WTC and the (C) ran to Euclid normal..

Archived