Routes to fully have NGs off KB?

mark1447

What routes will get the NG. Im not talking about for testing, but routes that will be 100% or half of NG?

I notice that the Bx3 and Bx13 buses got a load of NGs. Saw like 5-6 for each route around university ave and 181st St bridge.. 2 days ago[will load shots later].. Even the M100 has a few around.. Saw one like an hr ago at 125th/St Nichloas

Too early to tell

how many O7 NGs are at KB now?

For Brooklyn, I see the B44, the B49 having more Orion 7 NGs, than their RTS 06 series.

i asked for bx. but thx

The same routes KB put Orion Vs on, will have the same chance of Orion VII NG HEVs soon.

your saying that all routes that have OVs may share O7s too?

Yes like Gun Hill, Castleton and Yukon did.

I think he ment what routes will have the NG's more then the O5's out of KB.

Right now it's too early to tell for KB however I know Gun Hill the BX29 is almost always NG's however a O5 tend to slip in from time to time!

For YUK, based on my experience, the S55 and S56 is also almost always NG's. S89 is always NG's. The S79 is majority NG's. The S44 and S74 do got a few NG's as well!

CAS idk all that well however the S53 is mostly NG's and the S93 only has a few of them!

I think he ment what routes will have the NG's more then the O5's out of KB.

Right now it's too early to tell for KB however I know Gun Hill the BX29 is almost always NG's however a O5 tend to slip in from time to time!

For YUK, based on my experience, the S55 and S56 is also almost always NG's. S89 is always NG's. The S79 is majority NG's. The S44 and S74 do got a few NG's as well!

CAS idk all that well however the S53 is mostly NG's and the S93 only has a few of them!

Usually it's the drivers who decide what they want from the depot, so maybe the S89 drivers want the NGs because they're wide open. The Bx14 has the same case with the Bx29 with the abundance of NGs. I believe that the Bx13 will use the highest percentage of NGs but I can't tell yet. There's a few times where drivers can't take what they want from the depot and the dispatcher assigns them a bus like a baby. So really it's 75% up to the drivers.

Usually it's the drivers who decide what they want from the depot, so maybe the S89 drivers want the NGs because they're wide open. The Bx14 has the same case with the Bx29 with the abundance of NGs. I believe that the Bx13 will use the highest percentage of NGs but I can't tell yet. There's a few times where drivers can't take what they want from the depot and the dispatcher assigns them a bus like a baby. So really it's 75% up to the drivers.

The Bx18 is going to end up like the Bx14/29. I'd say the Bx10 would have the highest percentage, seeing as its a senior route and theres all the old people using it

Archived