Over the bridge

Eastman346

He probably means the 6th Av lines.
yes I meant to say the B train. crossing the bridge the B and N train cross underground without delays or stoppage. I think its cool seeing that when you pass dekalb you can the B on right side when it was on the left on the bridge.

yes I meant to say the B train. crossing the bridge the B and N train cross underground without delays or stoppage. I think its cool seeing that when you pass dekalb you can the B on right side when it was on the left on the bridge.

Another cool spot is Queensboro Plaza, you can see an N/W and 7 pull in on the same platform. That's the only spot in the subway where IND/BMT and IRT Trains share the same platforms. Although it might have been more interesting with the Redbirds on the 7.

Another cool spot is Queensboro Plaza, you can see an N/W and 7 pull in on the same platform. That's the only spot in the subway where IND/BMT and IRT Trains share the same platforms. Although it might have been more interesting with the Redbirds on the 7.

Now that you bring that up Ken I need to get over there one of these days. It's been a long time that I set foot on that station. A very interesting station indeed.

Now that you bring that up Ken I need to get over there one of these days. It's been a long time that I set foot on that station. A very interesting station indeed.

Unfortunately the color variety on the street in that area is now gone as well. It's been replaced by a sea of blue and white boxes with humps on top.

Unfortunately the color variety on the street in that area is now gone as well. It's been replaced by a sea of blue and white boxes with humps on top.

At least you still got the little pizza parlor and chicken shack there. Can't complain about the service that goes through there with the (7).

Archived