Hiring to be Shuttle Bus driver for College of Staten Island

Igor Gaysinsky

Drivers Needed (Staten Island)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-09-25, 1:16PM EDT

Reply to: jobsnycbs@arbornyc.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuttle Bus Driver’s Needed on Staten Island

Looking to hire for multiple openings:

Bus Drivers to operate shuttle bus to/from College of Staten Island.

Qualifications:

• Must be a safe and reliable driver and have your Class B CDL with a P endorsement.

• No restrictions, criminal history, and must have a clean driving record. (No DUI in the past 15 years)

• Willing for work afternoon, evenings, and weekend hours

• Pass a DOT physical exam and a company background check

Competitive hourly rate with benefits.

We will be holding a recruitment event on

September 29th, 2009

2:00pm -3:00pm

Staten Island Workforce1 Career Center

60 Bay Street, Staten Island

718-285-8388

Please bring your resume, photo ID and dress professionally. Please email resume to above link if you can’t make the above recruitment event.

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Please, no phone calls about this job!

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 1391990451

Hmm, just checked the website of College of Staten Island and no such job openings exist. You found this under the transport section of Craigslist right Igor? Just about all of the postings are workforce1 related in that section.

"Looking to hire for multiple openings:" Oh really? Uh huh.

"We will be holding a RECRUITMENT event on

September 29th, 2009

2:00pm -3:00pm"

That word "RECRUITMENT" should raise suspicion right off the bat.

I did find some info about the job. They make $12.00hr as of last year.

http://www.labor.state.ny.us/careerservices/JobFairRecruitmentPDFs/FirstTransit72208.pdf

by the way that workforce1 is a scam, they take money out of your pay for their services i believe

I was waiting for somebody to chime in on this thread. Just confirms what I thought. I remember reading on Craigslist awhile ago about this guy who went to the workforce 1 office in jamaica, queens.

He kept on posting daily on the labor gigs section of Craigslist that what they tell you are all lies. He sounded very angry.

I wouldn't go there Igor if I were you, they are going to tell you what you want to hear, don't fall for it.

I was waiting for somebody to chime in on this thread. Just confirms what I thought. I remember reading on Craigslist awhile ago about this guy who went to the workforce 1 office in jamaica, queens.

He kept on posting daily on the labor gigs section of Craigslist that what they tell you are all lies. He sounded very angry.

I wouldn't go there Igor if I were you, they are going to tell you what you want to hear, don't fall for it.

My old job hires drivers thru them now, I dont wanna say who (dairyland) so the agency will do all the background work and what not, and then they deduct from your pay the agency fees for the time of your contract and then its up to the company I dont wanna say who (dairyland) after your contract is up if they'll hire you and you get the full pay and benny's or whatever they desire ect ect...

I should call help me Howard.....

My old job hires drivers thru them now, I dont wanna say who (dairyland) so the agency will do all the background work and what not, and then they deduct from your pay the agency fees for the time of your contract and then its up to the company I dont wanna say who (dairyland) after your contract is up if they'll hire you and you get the full pay and benny's or whatever they desire ect ect...

I should call help me Howard.....

I seem to remember Workforce1 associated with the Dept of Labor, no?

That shuttle bus driver job is also in the Staten Island Advance..

well i know how to annoy them because if they tell me what i want to here i`ll just say i don`t buy the story one bit at all then i`ll say when i work for this place will you take money out of my pay i know how to annoy if i can`t handle it then i`ll call the 11 news

Archived