Old Movie Using SEPTA M3s as The Q Train?

N-Trizzy2609

Ok, there was this old movie where a bunch of men was chasing this other guy into Brighton Beach subway station. They did use the real Brighton Beach subway entrance and it had (D)(Q6), 90's movie. The only problem was, they came up on a two side platform station (Erie-Torresdale on the :septa: MFL) and there were Septa M3s dressed up with sticker on the septa signs too look like an extra window. It also had a (Q). which is odd cut the movie took place in the mid 90's. I also remember one guy got hit by a train. Does anybody know what movie this is?

Ok, there was this old movie where a bunch of men was chasing this other guy into Brighton Beach subway station. They did use the real Brighton Beach subway entrance and it had (D)(Q6), 90's movie. The only problem was, they came up on a two side platform station (Erie-Torresdale on the :septa: MFL) and there were Septa M3s dressed up with sticker on the septa signs too look like an extra window. It also had a (Q). which is odd cut the movie took place in the mid 90's. I also remember one guy got hit by a train. Does anybody know what movie this is?

Its a Brighton Movie. Who not to ask, but me? :cool:

The movie is called " Maximum Risk" With Jean-Claude Van Damme & Natasha Henstridge.

Zach

I don't believe :septa: ever used M3. They inherited PRR and Reading stock, which consisted of silverliner & pioneer MU, and older push/pull coaches. Oldr silverliners had similar seats to M1 and M3.

- A

Oh they had M3s. They are built by budd also. Search Septa M3. You'll see.

Archived