Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Y2Julio

Railroad Kitty!

Pretty cool shots of the cat there (lol), and as usual, grayscale rocks!!! :tup:

Adorable! Oddly enough, while i was exploring the newtown line in town, a siamese found me and followed me a bunch, also adorable! (i think i also have photos of that...)

Edit: I have seen kitties around (alive!) the NEC on the wayside, likely hunting for mice. I've also seen deer, sadly one was indeed a victim of a speeding hulk of train, likely at night when the engineer couldn't see, because they don't like loud noises and scare easily (the deer not the engineer!).

- A

I saw the topic, I though ya had pics of the Fulton St. Cat!

I saw it twice, people used to put out cans of food out by the colums for it..

It lived under the s/b platform on the (J), would be on the roadbed as I entered station, then jump into a hole/niche under the plat..

It lived under the s/b platform on the (J), would be on the roadbed as I entered station, then jump into a hole/niche under the plat..

Is that cat still there?

There's one on Central Park West I seen it a few times he hides out north of 135th street in the Emergency Exit. I was working on the (B) twice and I had noticed this head sticking out from the ground and when i opened the window to look back it was a damn cat lol.

I remember seeing that on the "New York Underground" documentary on Discovery Times in 2006. I wish I still had the recording of it on my DVR, it got replaced last year because it couldn't play back or record any more. B)

Kitties are cute. My friend has a newborn, this cat is so tiny. He's grey with black stripes.

So is mine! Except we had him for over a year now.