Railroad Kitty!

Y2Julio

Adorable! Oddly enough, while i was exploring the newtown line in town, a siamese found me and followed me a bunch, also adorable! (i think i also have photos of that...)

Edit: I have seen kitties around (alive!) the NEC on the wayside, likely hunting for mice. I've also seen deer, sadly one was indeed a victim of a speeding hulk of train, likely at night when the engineer couldn't see, because they don't like loud noises and scare easily (the deer not the engineer!).

- A

I saw the topic, I though ya had pics of the Fulton St. Cat!

I saw it twice, people used to put out cans of food out by the colums for it..

It lived under the s/b platform on the (J), would be on the roadbed as I entered station, then jump into a hole/niche under the plat..

Is that cat still there?

It lived under the s/b platform on the (J), would be on the roadbed as I entered station, then jump into a hole/niche under the plat..

There's one on Central Park West I seen it a few times he hides out north of 135th street in the Emergency Exit. I was working on the (B) twice and I had noticed this head sticking out from the ground and when i opened the window to look back it was a damn cat lol.

I remember seeing that on the "New York Underground" documentary on Discovery Times in 2006. I wish I still had the recording of it on my DVR, it got replaced last year because it couldn't play back or record any more. B)

Kitties are cute. My friend has a newborn, this cat is so tiny. He's grey with black stripes.

So is mine! Except we had him for over a year now.

Archived