Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry

Has anyone ever had this guy as their conductor

He sounds really perky. Thats why I like the older cars because with the newer ones, its just the same boring announcement. At least with the older ones there is some variety.

He reminds me of a C/R that worked the E back in 2001 when I started. I hated he ansments. they were long and slow. When we came into 42-8 this is how he did he tranisfers, "Transfer to the A train, C train, N train, R Train, Q train, 1 train, 2 train, 3 train, 9 train and the Shuttle train to Grand Centrel." We would sit at every station, when he made the "Stand Clear of the Closing doors Please." It would still take him 10 to 15sec to closes down. Now if some one get in the way you couse just count anouther 20sec after he reopened. I alway picked a 4 triper. I booked sick one day becouse I did not want to deal with him the day before my RDO's

Robert

The 7:40 R train at Queens Plaza ha a guy almost like this one. Unfortunately today he must have had a different R46 because the PA system was much louder and no one on the train could catch up on their sleep.

looks like he works but no on the B line.

Defenetely I heard this voice before.

On the B line there is a conductor who sais

"...and the Looooooong Island Railroad"

In summer 2001 I've heard about some singing conductor in Amtrak

Some NY-CArolina route

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.