The 2009 MLB Hunt for October! Who will go all the way this year?

mass production

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Yankees "Luck" has to run out sooner or later. Admit it Yankee fans, everything has been going their way. I hope the series goes to 7 games, make it more exciting.

what luck? the good pitching and the homeruns? and the strong bull pen I think thats just a dominating team

I hope the Halos win y b\c I'm a Angels fan!!! I think CC will do well for the first 5innings then he'll fall apart b\c he pitched over 105 pitches just on 3days rest so thats a factor+ you guys bullpen is worn out we have yet to use Matt Palmer our rookie that went 10-1 for us.We just have to pitch around A-Roid,Tex & Jeter.Good Luck tho looking 4ward 2 anotha greatttttt Game!!! Go Halos!!!!

Yankees win what a game!!! CC pitched a great game just allowing one run. Another Homerun for Alex Rodriguez an "A-bomb! From A-ROD!" once again. Damon with a Home Run and all Yankees having a hit pride against the Angles one more to go Let's do it!!!! LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!! I need to get a hold of that Rally Monkey so I can choke it to death!!! LOL!!!

I hope the Halos win y b\c I'm a Angels fan!!! I think CC will do well for the first 5innings then he'll fall apart b\c he pitched over 105 pitches just on 3days rest so thats a factor+ you guys bullpen is worn out we have yet to use Matt Palmer our rookie that went 10-1 for us.We just have to pitch around A-Roid,Tex & Jeter.Good Luck tho looking 4ward 2 anotha greatttttt Game!!! Go Halos!!!!

Lol, sorry it fell apart for you. CC pitched 8 innings and Chad Gaudin [who hasn't been used this series, pitched a 1-2-3 inning]. Pen will be well rested for Thursday.

Nice to see another non-Yankee/Met fan here (from New York), but sorry I want the Yankees to win just to have a "New Jersey Turnpike WS"!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

see you in april

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

see you in april

Judging from the comments you posted, it seems that you are either very oblivious to the situation with the Angels or you flat out don't know baseball.

Terrible game played yesterday by the Angels. Yet another error that was committed which gave A-Rod the run. Let's hope the Angels give it their A game tomorrow.

You never know if the Angels might make an amazing comeback like they did 2 nights ago. Let's hope that their defense calms down a little more and their bullpen thinks more clearly.

Judging from the comments you posted, it seems that you are either very oblivious to the situation with the Angels or you flat out don't know baseball.

Terrible game played yesterday by the Angels. Yet another error that was committed which gave A-Rod the run. Let's hope the Angels give it their A game tomorrow.

You never know if the Angels might make an amazing comeback like they did 2 nights ago. Let's hope that their defense calms down a little more and their bullpen thinks more clearly.

what are you talking about? Don't try to be a hero.

Konvicted is right your not a fan of baseball because what your saying is not right,you say Joe Torre & he hasn't been coaching NYY since '07 your 2yrs late+the Halos are a damn good team so don't get your hopes up.Go Halos!! Halo-4 NYY-4 top 7th..Game is not over series is not over.

Konvicted is right your not a fan of baseball because what your saying is not right,you say Joe Torre & he hasn't been coaching NYY since '07 your 2yrs late+the Halos are a damn good team so don't get your hopes up.Go Halos!! Halo-4 NYY-4 top 7th..Game is not over series is not over.

i typed joe torre by accident young man. you wanna re-type that score again?

Archived