The 2009 MLB Hunt for October! Who will go all the way this year?

mass production

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to AJ Burnett, Phil Hughes, and Nick Swisher for another outstanding performance.

Don't blame them. The Angels are a powerhouse and if you have one of them on base, then its a constant mental breakdown with their speed.

We will win on Saturday because we have a huge home plate advantage. The Angels have done a great job this series, but I doubt they'll win with Pettite and our home plate advantage in our offense, with the exception of Swisher.

i typed joe torre by accident young man. you wanna re-type that score again?

How the heck you get your manager wrong Joe G with Joe T,wow my mom even knows the Yankees manager and where Joe Torre is and shes not a fan of baseball,thats crazy & embarassing. Final Score Game5:Halo 7,Yanks 6.:)

The bottom line is, on saturday its going to be a yankee victory.

and thats the bottom line cause Stone cold said so......

After that great prognostication of game 5, I have no doubt there will be a game six. Do me a favor and pick the raiders this week, the Jets need a win.

Finally the rain is gone, and there will be baseball tonight. Game 6 tonight at Yankee Stadium for the ALCS!!! GO YANKEES!!!

I can't wait but what sucks is the time they start playing, these are long games and people have to work the next day. but whatever lets get this over with.

I am very happy that the Yankees won there 40th American League Championship. It’s there first trip back to the World Series since 2003 last time winning it was in 2000. This is pay back to what the Angles did to them in 2002, and 2005 ALDS. The Quest is on for 27!!! Do it for George!!!! DO it for N.Y.!!! GO YANKEES!!!

Hard to believe Mr. Steinbrenner is seventy-nine. Somehow it seems like only yesterday that he purchased the Yankees from CBS.

What excitement there was when Chris Chambliss hit that home run to win Game 5 of the 1976 A.L.C.S. vs. the Royals and send the Yankees to the World Series for the first time since 1964. Dick Tidrow got the win in relief of Ed Figueroa. A young second baseman hit .118 that series but Willie Randolph would go on to have a nice career.

... and Phillie fans

*fastens seatbelt*

CBP should be much louder then Yankee Stadium this weekend. All of those "elitists" sitting behind home plate at Yankee Stadium, they are there for show, to be seen on TV, no more, no less.

Lee better be ready for game 4 on Sunday, if CC can go on 3 days rest so can Lee. Because that is the match up that you want for a possible game 7 on nervous Thursday, Nov 7. :tup:

Archived