Questions about Amsderdam Depot

mark1447

First: Why did MaBSTOA have AMS set as a Division of the Bronx, if no route is from the Bx.

M1, M7 and M18 are not a Bronx route.. Unless its set like that since MCH is under renovation, which is/was home of the M1/M7 while M18 was put there off MV? Will M18 also move to MCH or return to MV?

2nd: On TTMG it says M30 and M98 split to taht depot, i dont see any Orion-7s on that route

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Bus_Depot_Roster_%28New_York_MTA%29#Amsterdam_Bus_Depot

3: what is MSH(On ttmg^^ it says that as route)

Im guessing the reason why its a Bronx division because there are bronx buses running out of these depot..?

Technically yes even though MCH only had the Bx32 and BX33 when it closed. And I'm sure when it opens again the Bx32 won't be going back there, the Bx33 will though and hopefully they'll make MCH Manhattan Div. All the buses had Manhattan maps in them anyway.

The M30 and M98 are out of AMS morning only and some the late morning M98 runs are from Quill. Neither one of those routes should be at AMS in the 1st place even on a morning split. The M98 should be out of KB but thats a whole different story.

Technically yes even though MCH only had the Bx32 and BX33 when it closed. And I'm sure when it opens again the Bx32 won't be going back there, the Bx33 will though and hopefully they'll make MCH Manhattan Div. All the buses had Manhattan maps in them anyway.

The M30 and M98 are out of AMS morning only and some the late morning M98 runs are from Quill. Neither one of those routes should be at AMS in the 1st place even on a morning split. The M98 should be out of KB but thats a whole different story.

Before MCH closed, i believe they ran on Orion Vs. Now its Orion 7 HEV. I wonder if the Bx33 would be the only Bronx bus to run on these?

And would the M2 go back to this depot?

Tha M98 is split between MJQ & AMS in tha Afternoon I don't know about mornings

Before MCH closed, i believe they ran on Orion Vs. Now its Orion 7 HEV. I wonder if the Bx33 would be the only Bronx bus to run on these?

And would the M2 go back to this depot?

They ran both types of buses before it closed. In fact, every bus that's out of Amsterdam now came from MCH (except for some 64xx's which came from Manhattanville).

As for the M2, I think it was at Manhattanville even before MCH closed

They ran both types of buses before it closed. In fact, every bus that's out of Amsterdam now came from MCH (except for some 64xx's which came from Manhattanville).

As for the M2, I think it was at Manhattanville even before MCH closed

No. Before MCH closed M2 transfered to MCH from MV, for about a yr and a half. It ran on Orion Vs with the M1.

Tha M98 is split between MJQ & AMS in tha Afternoon I don't know about mornings

I've never seen an AMS bus on it after 12. I have seen MJQ buses deadheading up the West Side Highway in the Morning.

The M2 was out of MCH until it closed. They had the M1,2,7,Bx32 and Bx33 and ran 200s, 6200s and the 66-6700s

I've never seen an AMS bus on it after 12. I have seen MJQ buses deadheading up the West Side Highway in the Morning.

The M2 was out of MCH until it closed. They had the M1,2,7,Bx32 and Bx33 and ran 200s, 6200s and the 66-6700s

Have they ever had the M102? Since it does loop it. I remember before 100th St Depot opened up the M102 wasn't from that depot i think?

Have they ever had the M102? Since it does loop it. I remember before 100th St Depot opened up the M102 wasn't from that depot i think?

Nope. When 100 St was closed, the M102 came from Quill. Personally, is should've came from 126

Archived