YouTube video shows A train beating

Trainspotter

YouTube video shows A train beating

A video showing a man being attacked by a group of teenage girls on the A train that was first posted on You Tube spread through the Web Wednesday, but the identity of the attackers and victim is still anyone's guess.

The choppy video, brought to light by the Smoking Gun Web site yesterday, shows the group of girls taunting the seated man riding on the train before the attack.

Full story: amny_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - December 6, 2007

This has already created a "response" from RTO.

Look for a LOT more cops on the A and C Lines as well as all the "School Hot Spots" all over the system..

This has been going on for Years (seen a few "bum rushes" myself when i went to School)

Now that its online for ALL to see...

Kids with a problem "controlling themselves" are going to get "controlled"..

One way or the Other...

You think Lee whats THIS kind of publicity"??

No discipline at home. Parents probably don't respect their own children, and teach their children to act this way, or just let the children run amuck, and possibly "raise" their parents. In short they tell their parents what they want and are going to do.

Boston wants to ban spanking, I say replace it with Caning. There is nothing wrong with the police dishing out the "discipline" is there? Crack them across the *** with the baton/knight-stick.

No discipline at home. Parents probably don't respect their own children, and teach their children to act this way, or just let the children run amuck, and possibly "raise" their parents. In short they tell their parents what they want and are going to do.

Boston wants to ban spanking, I say replace it with Caning. There is nothing wrong with the police dishing out the "discipline" is there? Crack them across the rear with the baton/knight-stick. That'll learn em'.

Boston wants to ban spanking, I say replace it with Caning. There is nothing wrong with the police dishing out the "discipline" is there? Crack them across the rear with the baton/knight-stick. That'll learn em'.

Agreed, completely. The problem starts at home, where this behavior is tolerated, since the kids' parents refuse to exercise proper discipline when their children act in this manner. The total lack of respect I see among my own generation is astonishing to me. Maybe it's just the background I come from, this type of behavior would never fly in my house.

Agreed, completely. The problem starts at home, where this behavior is tolerated, since the kids' parents refuse to exercise proper discipline when their children act in this manner. The total lack of respect I see among my own generation is astonishing to me. Maybe it's just the background I come from, this type of behavior would never fly in my house.

I would of been beaten severely by my mother (that's a guarantee), and possibly choked by my father.

Archived