North Jersey Coast Line

Thanks except those are the last pics for a while until me and skiingiggy get TC,which we both have ordered and are already on the way... And it will be great to finally have comets(or ex. shoreliners if you are picky) But when we complete the route I think I will still offer up the "unfinished route" in TRS2006 to those who are unable to get TC.

• 7 months later...

Wow,I forgot about this thread:eek: But I do have an update,we scrapped the route seen in previous pictures,and we are now starting over again,we have laid track and and placed all the scenary from Bayhead to Long Branch.

I have 2 videos of the new route already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdYOQq9BjNA

Enjoy!;):P

Wow, those vids were awesome man! The Arrow in the consist is pretty interesting to see in that mix.

Well its the closest thing the 06 users have to a cab car:mad: But I could haul the route into TC then I would have an unlimited amount of cab cars ;)

http://erickreszl.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=997183

Nice pic btw Eric!

• 1 month later...

Let me get this straight. The pictures right above this post is still for TRS2006 right? If it is then I want to know where you got those trainsets and routes (other than the one you are creating) and also how to extract them onto the game. If I am bothering you, then I'm sorry, but I just wanted to know.

Let me get this straight. The pictures right above this post is still for TRS2006 right? If it is then I want to know where you got those trainsets and routes (other than the one you are creating) and also how to extract them onto the game. If I am bothering you, then I'm sorry, but I just wanted to know.

Hes getting mostly or all of that from Aurans download station.:cool:

Well both sets of pictures(the ones at the beginning and the new ones) were in 06. We scrapped the first route,and I decided to start again and this is the product.Everything you see in the pics is avalible from TCR,or the DLS. This includes the Acela,some of the NJT Comet Cars,NJT ALP 46s,the Amtrak AEM-7s,and I do know there is a paintshed reskin of an alp 44 on the DLS.

The NJT arrows and 1B cab car have yet to be released as jaleel(original creator of the mesh) is still working possibly re-working them.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YzB7hRUXHw&hl