A tourist goes crazy on a (N) train

NYtransit

today,while riding the (N) train back home,a tourist went crazy went the R160 (N) train entered queens boro plaza. i wouldnt call them a tourist,but they were new to NYC,i can tell by the way they acted and dressed.they even had a NYC subway map.ok so while the train left 39 ave. and went on the curves then enetering queens boro plaza,like you know when the (N)(W) train enters queens boro plaza and they go threw a very tight turn into a station? well the train accelerated very fast,and while the train was turning,the guys face and his friends also got worried,and as the train continued to turn,they almost s*** them selves! one guy says holy s*** this trains gonna fall down look at that! and they looked out the window and one guy just sat down and just looked down,and the other people were so scared,they all went to the oppisite side (left of the train) and one whispered "please god please god" then the announcment came on (this is queens boro plaza..) and they all looked up ran to the window and they were like.the train made it,and what an age of relief they had in there faces.and in my head,i jjust wanted to burst out laughing,but i was able to hold it in,but i did release some smiles.but i dont really blame them,its pretty scary how the train goes liike that,but the way they acted was just Halirious! you gotta love NYC!;)

I know how they feel.

I hate when (7) crawls at curve because it make me feel like I am on roller coaster in movie 3 NINJAS High Noon at Mega Mountain.

Sort of relative story.

Just when before I move to NYC from Kyoto, Japan in Feb 1996 with my mom, first I was afraid of flight, especially taking off because I never been on plane and I was scared of heights.

On my first connecting flight via Seol Airport, I was study English by Japanese comic book.

Then on connecting flight to JFK was long wait. I was so relax at that time.

When I was going to take domestic flight bet. LGA and CLE, I was afraid of taking off, but airplane was small, and it was very hard to see view and I was also afraid b/c I heard on news some plane running with half-fuel, but I keep my mind off by reading a book. On return trip, I read my 310 page story because my backpack had too many stuff, so it has to be checked in with luggage compartment.

I was afraid because when it was nearlying LGA, airplane seem so low, it might hit subway or building.

I am still afraid of heights like Roosevelt Island Tramway or subway station, even the rides, but I like it.

Remember last Dutchess County Fair on August 27th, 2009, I faced face on very scary height rides like Jumper Shot, side to side thing, and Spider ride spin, etc.

That was funny, I would have busted out laughing. I remember just the other day I noticed a depression in the LIRR tracks just west of Jamaica Station (By Staples & Jamaica Hospital), when the train passed you could see it dive and pop back up, I've felt it when the train passes that part, I bet this will be the future site of a derailment, I'm permanently afraid of this part because I feel like the train will continue going about 100 feet and then it fall onto the highway.

I'm still scared when the (7) makes that sharp right going into Queensboro....

Might look like it could fly off, but your train weighs far too much for that, plus flanges on your wheels help a bit. :P:cool:

I love riding the (7)<7>!

- A

I have a funny story about tourists on a train that I figured I'd post here for laughs ... this happened years ago before I was a T/O but it was priceless and typical of NY ... here goes :

I'm riding as a passenger on a s/b (F) and this happens in the neighborhood of 23st / 14st ... The train is about half full - some standing , some seats available , not packed , but not empty ... sitting down there's two couples , husband and wives , and they're chatting it up. I can tell they're from out of town and by their accents I figure Minnesota or thereabout ... it's probably their first time in NY , maybe even on a train , and they're doing their best to act like they fit in , talking loudly , laughing , having a good time. They stick out to all the natives but they don't realize it ...

Anyhow ... their little conversation is not about sex but one of them makes some kind of small sexual joke , nothing worth remembering ... what I do remember is they're laughing it up when suddenly one of the two wives turns to her husband and says ... "So Dan , do I make you wet?" ... ..... ..... .... Silence. Stunned silence. Everyone on the train in simultaneous harmony stops doing whatever they're doing , nobody makes a sound , but EVERYONE is staring at this woman and her husband , whose face is purple with embarrasment. Nobody says a thing , the train went from the usual noise of chatter and this and that to complete silence when she said that. You could hear a mouse eating a cracker on the tracks out side the train...

So ... poor Dan doesn't answer. They're not laughing and having a good time anymore now , when Mrs. Stupidity snaps at her husband ... "Well I guess not , since you're not answering me." --- ??? --- Now at this point everyone is looking at each other with that "Oh no , did she just say that?" look on their faces. It was like for that brief moment in time everyone was mentally connected and thinking the same thing.

We get down to West 4th street and they get off , real humble like , quiet. As soon as they're off , everyone can't hold it in no more and the train explodes in laughter ... I'm not talking smiles and giggles , I'm talking knee slapping , pat your buddy on the back , ribs hurting laughter. Everyone was getting off the train at the next few stops with smiles ...

Moral of the story to any females reading this : NEVER ask a man if they get you wet , ok , especially on a subway train. :cool::tup: (and there's no exceptions if you're from Minnesota either - sorry)

I have a funny story about tourists on a train that I figured I'd post here for laughs ... this happened years ago before I was a T/O but it was priceless and typical of NY ... here goes :

I'm riding as a passenger on a s/b (F) and this happens in the neighborhood of 23st / 14st ... The train is about half full - some standing , some seats available , not packed , but not empty ... sitting down there's two couples , husband and wives , and they're chatting it up. I can tell they're from out of town and by their accents I figure Minnesota or thereabout ... it's probably their first time in NY , maybe even on a train , and they're doing their best to act like they fit in , talking loudly , laughing , having a good time. They stick out to all the natives but they don't realize it ...

Anyhow ... their little conversation is not about sex but one of them makes some kind of small sexual joke , nothing worth remembering ... what I do remember is they're laughing it up when suddenly one of the two wives turns to her husband and says ... "So Dan , do I make you wet?" ... ..... ..... .... Silence. Stunned silence. Everyone on the train in simultaneous harmony stops doing whatever they're doing , nobody makes a sound , but EVERYONE is staring at this woman and her husband , whose face is purple with embarrasment. Nobody says a thing , the train went from the usual noise of chatter and this and that to complete silence when she said that. You could hear a mouse eating a cracker on the tracks out side the train...

So ... poor Dan doesn't answer. They're not laughing and having a good time anymore now , when Mrs. Stupidity snaps at her husband ... "Well I guess not , since you're not answering me." --- ??? --- Now at this point everyone is looking at each other with that "Oh no , did she just say that?" look on their faces. It was like for that brief moment in time everyone was mentally connected and thinking the same thing.

We get down to West 4th street and they get off , real humble like , quiet. As soon as they're off , everyone can't hold it in no more and the train explodes in laughter ... I'm not talking smiles and giggles , I'm talking knee slapping , pat your buddy on the back , ribs hurting laughter. Everyone was getting off the train at the next few stops with smiles ...

Moral of the story to any females reading this : NEVER ask a man if they get you wet , ok , especially on a subway train. :cool::tup: (and there's no exceptions if you're from Minnesota either - sorry)

Lmao, that was funny and embarrassing, I wouldn't have been able to hold it in. I'm just imagining this being said in with a Minnesota/Wisconsin type accent lol.

SIMPLY LMFAO!!! i cant believe it that she said it out load! LMAOOO dang this so funny

OMAIGAWD!!!! -_-

Ok.Just the thought that these people thought they were going to fall off.Call it danger fail. But even I have to admit that the QB curve is tight.

No, thats not a fail. They made a funny :P

Archived