Blue NABI's on Main St., East Orange.

Blinkerdoors

"I looked down Main St., and what do I see: 'comming forth to carry me home.'

Oh! a convoy of NABI's comming after me! 'comming forth to carry me home.'

So, I'm entering into PNC bank this morning, and I, at 1st, saw two new Ikarus, NABI's turning from Main St, onto Evergreen Ave. probably on their way to the Orange Garage. And I cross Main St. and I look down Main St., and I see a whole convoy of NABI's (painted blue) starting from 5314, and 5315. They were are painted blue which means, they may be assigned to the #25 route on Springfield Ave. Wish you were there to take pictures? What do you think?(NJT):P

• 2 weeks later...

"I looked down Main St., and what do I see: 'comming forth to carry me home.'

Oh! a convoy of NABI's comming after me! 'comming forth to carry me home.'

So, I'm entering into PNC bank this morning, and I, at 1st, saw two new Ikarus, NABI's turning from Main St, onto Evergreen Ave. probably on their way to the Orange Garage. And I cross Main St. and I look down Main St., and I see a whole convoy of NABI's (painted blue) starting from 5314, and 5315. They were are painted blue which means, they may be assigned to the #25 route on Springfield Ave. Wish you were there to take pictures? What do you think?(NJT):)

Those went to Orange Garage indeed:tup:, but that garage does not operate 25 (Its Hilton Garage).:P NJ Transit recently introduced the goBus 28 to be starting on October 17, and that is what those NABI buses are for.:cool:

Archived