B1 RTS 5108...The Next Victim

Sea Beach

Nice pic and catch!

Thanks! :P

those signs make those RTS buses look good.

agreed! :cool:

Nice pic they make the RTS look more sexier lolz :)

How old are those RTS buses right now?

Thanks! B)

agreed! :cool:

10 yrs old

I thought they were 16 or 15

Nice catch dude! That was one of my favorites when it ran at the FLA Depot. That bus was really loud then it went to Ulmer park then they made it quieter sadly. Also, this may be a sign that UP isn't getting new buses anytime soon lol. Ethier way I like UP local fleet the way it is now, they should also do this to the other 99 Novas out there..

Nice catch dude! That was one of my favorites when it ran at the FLA Depot. That bus was really loud then it went to Ulmer park then they made it quieter sadly. Also, this may be a sign that UP isn't getting new buses anytime soon lol. Ethier way I like UP local fleet the way it is now, they should also do this to the other 99 Novas out there..

:P

When I saw that orange sign from far away I thought they finally got the chic new buses, but...they didn't.

Its funny how this month at least 3 B1s I rode would not start up for some reason.

Thanks! :)

wow,that bus was at FLA! wow

Great catch man! Kudos to Ulmer, they're really getting those RTS's a nice upgrade.

But also is it really so bad to have only RTS's? Those are among the youngest ones around. Not every place needs the hybrids, especially given how Manhattan and the Bronx maybe pushing out more RTS's in favor of hybrids.

Thanks! :)

yea,the RTS are rockin with these new LCD's! I think all BK,BX and Q busses should be RTS,Orion,NG and New Flyer,no Hybrids. They should make all M,SI hybrids!

Archived