Slant 40's gone from ENY.

I would hate to say it, but I think they might. From what I heard they were leaking badly and school car could not use them most of the time becouse of this.

Damn another R40 slant gone, They should use R32's for school cars, They would not have to worry about the leaking part.

Damn another R40 slant gone, They should use R32's for school cars, They would not have to worry about the leaking part.

The problem is would their doors and A/C actually work most of the time? I mean the R40s does have the best A/C among all the fleets.

:cry: Last night I thought I just did not see them, but Railman just E-Mailed me to tell me that the R40s's have been removed from ENY, to were we Don't know. I heard that the TA was making a room for school car some were inside the Barn. I guess they finished it. :cry:

Hey NETO who in the heck is Railman???

Do i know him???

Does he work on the (J) Line?

I work on the (J) Line I would like to meet him...

I knew LRG would cry over this, but I agree with Zman. 41 years is long enough for a subway car to last, in any capacity (revenue service, school car etc). Its about time the slants get to rest in peace and become a home for the fish.

I knew LRG would cry over this, but I agree with Zman. 41 years is long enough for a subway car to last, in any capacity (revenue service, school car etc). Its about time the slants get to rest in peace and become a home for the fish.

Be it's fate a school car or the Atlantic Ocean, the Slants will forever remain my favorite subway cars. I'm moving on now....:cry::cry:

Ah well, life goes on. The 32s and 42s are still here!:P

Be it's fate a school car or the Atlantic Ocean, the Slants will forever remain my favorite subway cars. I'm moving on now....:cry::cry:

Ah well, life goes on. The 32s and 42s are still here!:)

yeah but for how long.:P

Archived