56K - Bus Fest Pics

bveguy

I did see a couple of you there.. But I was too lazy to say hi because I was feeling "under the weather".

IMG_3357.jpg

IMG_3353.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3330.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

This is the last time I'm doing this, and it is only 1 picture, so I snuck this in... but...

FOAM

[Picture removed. If you people are going to start shit about this one picture, you don't belong here. End of my rant.]

It's called "adding emphasis".

It's called you can get in a lot of trouble. If it were 20 years ago, no one would care, but because of recent events in the last month you will get it trouble if you are seen wearing that. Sorry I'm not trying to be an ass.

It's called you can get in a lot of trouble. If it were 20 years ago, no one would care, but because of recent events in the last month you will get it trouble if you are seen wearing that. Sorry I'm not trying to be an ass.

Seriously, in the Transit Museum for a picture? I just put that on for approx 5 seconds and then took it off, folded that, and put it in my pocket.. On the streets or subway, I wouldn't wear this.. (Except biking.)

Seriously, in the Transit Museum for a picture? I just put that on for approx 5 seconds and then took it off, folded that, and put it in my pocket.. On the streets or subway, I wouldn't wear this.. (Except biking.)

And when you get stopped at a check point in the subway or the police see it hanging out of your pocket, try explaining that to them. Just a friendly warning.

And when you get stopped at a check point in the subway or the police see it hanging out of your pocket, try explaining that to them. Just a friendly warning.

You should see the size of my pockets lol. They're HUGE. The vest doesn't hang out of the pocket. It completely conceals it too.

Anyone can wear the vest. Sorry guys, its not a unifrom, its a saftey vest.

Thanks for the pics.

For some MTA employees it is their uniform. Lots of them have jobs that allow them to dress with their regular clothes.

There are vests without the TA logo. Problem solved!

The one he was wearing in the photo is a TA vest. Even if it is a TA vest with the patches cut off, you will still have some questions to answer. Also, that style is only made by 1 company and only for the MTA.

Case in point, there are other styles available. For one, my brother had a blue vest that he got from the TA, but they don't issue those. I don't know how it wound up with him, as he works for TA (doesn't have a side job rest assured) yet the vest doesn't have the TA's emblem on it.

Case in point, there are other styles available. For one, my brother had a blue vest that he got from the TA, but they don't issue those. I don't know how it wound up with him, as he works for TA (doesn't have a side job rest assured) yet the vest doesn't have the TA's emblem on it.

How is it an MTA vest if they don't use? It sounds like that is the same kind of vest they give to community service people. What he had on is an MTA and if you get cought with one you get in trouble, plain and simple.

I think this topic is going way off only because of a vest, lets not mess this topic up for BVEGuy! We got the point of wearing vest already.. We dont need to react because of this.. Let let it go already.........................................

I think this topic is going way off only because of a vest, lets not mess this topic up for BVEGuy! We got the point of wearing vest already.. We dont need to react because of this.. Let let it go already.........................................

Some seem to get it some don't...

hey it's their ass that's gonna be in trouble if they get caught not mine or INDman's...

Some seem to get it some don't...

hey it's their ass that's gonna be in trouble if they get caught not mine or INDman's...

Ok, well then they are going to get in trouble, not you/Matted, so why bother And Yes i get it, because i read everything that was posted here (D).

Why shall an argument occur only because of something. So anything broken with the (MTA) has to be a problem? If something non-MTA were to be a problem, no one would care.. Its like, if I had a vest and im wearing it at home, i'm gonna get get in trouble, because its on me? No. Just saying, not making an argument of any.. Lets give it a break.. I get your point dude

@Bveguy- I suggest next time not to post stuff like that, so a problem wouldn't break out dude.. If you didnt see my comment before , nice pics!

Ok, well then they are going to get in trouble, not you/Matted, so why bother And Yes i get it, because i read everything that was posted here (D).

Why shall an argument occur only because of something. So anything broken with the (MTA) has to be a problem? If something non-MTA were to be a problem, no one would care.. Just saying, not making an argument of any.. Lets give it a break.. Its like, if I had a vest and im wearing it at home, i'm gonna get get in trouble, because its on me? No.

@Bveguy- I suggest next time not to post stuff like that, so a problem wouldn't break out dude.. If you didnt see my comment before , nice pics!

I can post what I want and so can INDman, and so can lrg and bveguy, I just don't think they understand how seriously this is viewed particularly considering the heavy police presence around the museum during the bus festival...and I don't get why you're trying to be a moderator, just let people be it's not your conversation it's between the four i just mentioned...

Archived