56K - Bus Fest Pics

bveguy

I can post what I want and so can INDman, and so can lrg and bveguy, I just don't think they understand how seriously this is viewed particularly considering the heavy police presence around the museum during the bus festival...and I don't get why you're trying to be a moderator, just let people be...

Who is trying to be a moderator? Maybe you are but not me. Moderator of the (MTA).. Its just not right to see someones topics getting full of replies for just a little vest, instead of a PM and rather getting a nice reply, like "Nice Pics" or something..

And i can comment if i want too. But anyways idc anymore

Besides where did he get the vest from anyways?

Who is trying to be a moderator? Maybe you are but not me. Moderator of the (MTA).. Its just not right to see someones topics getting full of replies for just a little vest, instead of a PM and rather getting a nice reply, like "Nice Pics" or something..

Me? Be a moderator? Haha that's a good one considering I"ve said here all along I don't ever want to be one.

And i can comment if i want too. But anyways idc..

Besides where did he get the vest from anyways?

I have no idea...

could of sworned Ebay.

Makes you look like a contractor lol!

I know,lmaooooo.

But seriously,I think he shouldnt wear that outside,its kinda scary,its like he thinks hes an (MTA) employee,he is kinda obsessed with him thinking he can drive trains,sorry to say it

I know,lmaooooo.

But seriously,I think he shouldnt wear that outside,its kinda scary,its like he thinks hes an (MTA) employee,he is kinda obsessed with him thinking he can drive trains,sorry to say it

well i guess it is true tho. But still why wear everyday for ...

Its like foaming over it.. Not in a negative way..

Archived