DileMMa on the M

Broad St. Belle

I OWN the (M) line :). You do know that over the years, different superintendents and TDs (my bro) who control the "Sequence" that you're talking about change over time. So their must be a new person running things how they see fit, if you see what I mean. Things like that will always change. It wasn't changed for a Purpose, just personal preference by whos running the show.

I OWN the M line :). You do know that over the years, different superintendents and TDs (my bro) who control the "Sequence" that you're talking about change over time. So their must be a new person running things how they see fit, if you see what I mean. Things like that will always change. It wasn't changed for a Purpose, just personal preference by whos running the show.

So when I ride the (M) next week, make the $2.00 check payable to you personally? to Cash? To MTA CC Mustang?

Let me know which one please..

----------------------------

As for the (M), perhaps its just the timing the (R) departs 95th St and the (M) at Bay Parkway, and the merge at 36th St determines who gets to go first..

Well, that makes sense. But what's even more annoying is when I take the (D) to catch up with the (M) and it slows down right around Union St. only to arrive at Pacific to see the (M) closing it's doors :mad:

Ya, the (D) and (N) decrease their speed near Union Street, because of a Timer there. Manhattan Bound (D) and (N)'s fly Express up 4 Av, then start slowing down in the Union Street vicinity.

So when I ride the (M) next week, make the $2.00 check payable to you personally? to Cash? To MTA CC Mustang?

Let me know which one please..

----------------------------

As for the M, perhaps its just the timing the (R) departs 95th St and the (M) at Bay Parkway, and the merge at 36th St determines who gets to go first..

LOL, what I mean is I've been living by the (M) and using it for 15 years now, so I know everything about the (M).

The (M) Line runs every 8 to 12 Minutes even Rush Hours. I work the line 2 days a week. I see no problems with it but sometimes Murphy tower will hold an (M) Train to let a (R) Train pass and going towards Bay Pkwy an (M) may get plugged by a (J)/(Z) going into the relay. However with all of that I some how get to the Terminal 5 Minutes ahead on a normal day and never been a late arrival. I did make a record of 10 Minutes hot once and just sat at Bway Mytle for time.

Its also not uncommon for me to catch my (M) Leader and stay on each other to Bay Pkwy and everyone giving me dirty looks.

Archived