Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
jeffmorris

M42 Bus Route

The new "City Bus Simulator 2010" program will have RTS buses running on the M42 route. From the bus map and the schedule from MTA's website, I think that there are two services: From United Nations to Javits Center and from United Nations to Circle Line. On the TML-Studios' forum, I think that some people are confused about the M42 route. The German version of the program was released last month and the English version should be released this month.

Link to TML-Studios' forum: http://forum.tml-studios.com/forum/

I'm gonna buy this. I have the demo. Its fun

link to site: http://www.citybussimulator.com/index.php?id=265&L=1

Release date is tomorrow Oct 15th,(without any guarantee). I will wait until the end of this year to order it because that is when I will be buying a new computer, my laptop which is just 10 months old has only a "15" screen. Much better to use it on my desktop which has a "22" LCD monitor.

Release date is tomorrow Oct 15th,(without any guarantee). I will wait until the end of this year to order it because that is when I will be buying a new computer, my laptop which is just 10 months old has only a "15" screen. Much better to use it on my desktop which has a "22" LCD monitor.

You can register it more than once

how is the demo?

Good. but it does have problems with slow machines