Major G.O's this wkend Oct 10-12

Pelham Bay Dave

Here are the list of your B Div G.O and there are so many they put it on one G.O notice just to outline all the service changes

(A) Last stop is 168 Street shuttle busses will run between 168 St and 207 St

The last stop on The Far Rockaway bound trains is Howard Beach shuttle busses will go to Far Rockaway and Rock Pk

(C) Last stop is 145 Street (A) make Local stops 145 St to 168 St. Also Downtown (A)(C) run Express between 59 St and Canal Street

(E) No 8 AV service will operate Via (F) from QNS to 34 St / 6AV then terminate and operate Via (V) to QNS

(L) Replaced by Shuttle bus between Lormer and Mytle/Wickoff

(R) 2 sections Continental 71 Ave to 34 Street/Broadway

36 Street / 4 Ave to 95 Street

(N)(Q) trains make Local Stops in Manhattan Via Manhattan Bridge

(D)(N) Trains make Local stops in Brooklyn

Hold Up I just checked the Customer advisorys I don't see the (F)(G) G.O but it is on our offical G.O 3715-09. It is possable that one may have been cancelled.

Yea I looked and could not find it, last time they did a GO like this was back in 2002. It was not fun at all. If it does happen, I hope it is for some serious work on the Viaduct, the contractor seems to be dragging their feet as usual.

Hold Up I just checked the Customer advisorys I don't see the (F)(G) G.O but it is on our offical G.O 3715-09. It is possable that one may have been cancelled. Forget this part of the G.O

It's up on the MTA's website now. Man. Pretty much everyone in one way or another is going to be mad as hell.

Currect its on the site no No (F) Jay St to Church Ave and the last stop on the (G) Is Bergen St.

So the (F) will relay at Bergen Street L.L. and the (G) will relay just south of Bergen Street, as there is a switch on both levels. They must be doing something drastic on the local tracks then, maybe pulling up the old switches north of Fourth Avenue.

So the (F) will relay at Bergen Street L.L. and the (G) will relay just south of Bergen Street, as there is a switch on both levels. They must be doing something drastic on the local tracks then, maybe pulling up the old switches north of Fourth Avenue.

No (F) trains will turn at Jay St and wrong rail back to York St.

Yeah I hope that doesn't couse a problem like the switch getting stuck.

Signal Dept. does not like to maintain interlockings that are not used often, but seeing how they have advanced notice of its impending use one can only hope they got out there to take a look at it. If it were being used during an emergency, then I would worry about a failure.

Archived