Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Abba

Is the G back on Forest hills during late nights?

I believe if it is it will be like the first time this year that it is.I don't see anything on the mta's website that its not.

I saw the G.O. I don't know how long it's going to last, but don't expect it to happen for long as the TA will send it right back to Court Square.

I'm guessing the (G) is extended to 71st avenue because the (E) to manhattan is rerouted to via 6th ave and not going to Queens Plaza, While the (R) is going to Qns Plaza during the day and eve, it allows customers to connect to the (S) bus for (E) service.. During the late night the (G) would do that, since the (R) isn't running and it won't have passanger ether go back to Jackson hts on the (E) for manhattan or push shuttle bus to 36th st.. This is my guess

I saw the G.O. I don't know how long it's going to last, but don't expect it to happen for long as the TA will send it right back to Court Square.

I totally agree with you :tup:

It's been official, the MTA hates the (G) with a bloody passion. They let the stations fall apart, they only let it have 4 car dispite the fact everybody crams in that bastard. They also wont let it go to the "good" station when it's suppose to. Why don't they just remove the (G) from all Queens Boulevard signage since it only goes there when nobody cares.

Poor (G).

It's been official, the MTA hates the (G) with a bloody passion. They let the stations fall apart, they only let it have 4 car dispite the fact everybody crams in that bastard. They also wont let it go to the "good" station when it's suppose to. Why don't they just remove the (G) from all Queens Boulevard signage since it only goes there when nobody cares.

Poor (G).

It's not official, it's because CTL can't turn three local services at the same time. The (G) was cut back to Court Sq when the present (V) and (F) service pattern was put in place. It can only terminate at CTL at times when the (V) isn't running. The stations don't seem any worse than anywhere else in Brooklyn or Queens for matter, not to mention two big (G) stations are undergoing a major rehab.

According to an MTA service advisory, Brooklyn-Bound (G) trains are running express from Roosevelt Avenue to Queens Plaza as are Manhattan-Bound (E) trains. (G) trains are doing so late nights 12:01 am to 5:00 am tonight until Monday. Apparently, (G) trains are running Forest Hills to Bergen Street.

It seems not only a (G) on QB but a partial (G) express would be interesting.

According to an MTA service advisory, Brooklyn-Bound (G) trains are running express from Roosevelt Avenue to Queens Plaza as are Manhattan-Bound (E) trains. (G) trains are doing so late nights 12:01 am to 5:00 am tonight until Monday. Apparently, (G) trains are running Forest Hills to Bergen Street.

It seems not only a (G) on QB but a partial (G) express would be interesting.

This will cut into (E) and (F) service then. Bad idea man.

I agree. I looked and saw nothing about the (F) so maybe the (G)(E) and (F) are all running express Brooklyn and Manhattan-Bound late nights and the local stations are closed between Roosevelt Avenue and Queens Plaza.