Unsanitary bus drivers

Blinkerdoors

This is why I like why I work down in the south with NJT. I work on the 553 And most times I have a 7100. If I have a D4000, usually when I hit vineland bus terminal there is a restroom, if I dont have to use it there, then my next shot is South Jersey Hosp, if not there, then I have Cumberland County College. But I usually have a 7100 so I have no problem.

This is why I like why I work down in the south with NJT. I work on the 553 And most times I have a 7100. If I have a D4000, usually when I hit vineland bus terminal there is a restroom, if I dont have to use it there, then my next shot is South Jersey Hosp, if not there, then I have Cumberland County College. But I usually have a 7100 so I have no problem.

Your lucky but don't pick the (E)xtra-(B)oard ;)

I not always good at holding.

I remember when I took R160 (A) ride during test, nice (A) operate let me do it between the cars at Far Rockaway.

that's nasty right there....I've seen people do it on the 3 train on the EL.I feel sorry for the people who's walking under the EL,even thought most of them are gang bangers or drug addicts...but still.

Now I have gotten in a bus and the stentch coming from the back is awful.......it smells like when the cat runs around an area and sprays....marking his territory......with the said.....if the drivers seat is confy I will take it....when you turn on the ac it kills the smell up in the drivers compartment.......but man what are these guys drinking?? yuck......

that's nasty right there....I've seen people do it on the 3 train on the EL.I feel sorry for the people who's walking under the EL,even thought most of them are gang bangers or drug addicts...but still.

Then they deserve to be peed on, and no one really cares if useless trolls such as those types get pissed on. I would clap if I seen it. Then would probably get shot for clapping..........

Then they deserve to be peed on, and no one really cares if useless trolls such as those types get pissed on. I would clap if I seen it. Then would probably get shot for clapping..........
Just can't win eh? :cry:

(T)rue so tell me what can we do ? kick the smelly public off ,I don't think that's gonna happen so hold your breath but thanks dude for putting this out there .

Ask ©P(B)o how rikers is ,I recall him finding (T)ampons in the back

(W)hen I did the route I found ©rappy daipers so tell me who in here will clean that crap up that stinks up the bus ?

(B)ut the funny thing about this is ,(:o OP's still make service to pick you the public up so (T)hank your bus operator when you see (H)im/(H)er(K)<R>

well knightrider i used to drive for coach usa so i know what goes down and for someone to go that badly, you have to be man enough to hold it. Wait till your trip is over to go to the bathroom, do you have to urinate in the bus, I was fortunate enough to have a bathroom in my bus, but I prefer using a tree or a restroom at a store.

well knightrider i used to drive for coach usa so i know what goes down and for someone to go that badly, you have to be man enough to hold it. Wait till your trip is over to go to the bathroom, do you have to urinate in the bus, I was fortunate enough to have a bathroom in my bus, but I prefer using a tree or a restroom at a store.

It's never fun to hold it, as it can become really painful. I told this story several times before, so here it is once more. On the M100, I thought I could make it from 125st/2nd Ave, to 220st, then swing by the depot to take a "personal". I didn't make it past 137st. I was sweating, had already unbuckled my pants at 125/Amsterdam, to ease the pressure. I just deactivated the farebox, and ran to a beauty parlor, next to the bus stop. I was in such pain, I didn't even call control, as I didn't have time to hope they picked up. When nature calls, you listen..........

Now when I drove charter buses, yes, it was great to know a bathroom was there..........until you walk inside, and wonder whose a$$ exploded all over the rest room, or which drunk puked all over the restroom.......

It's never fun to hold it, as it can become really painful. I told this story several times before, so here it is once more. On the M100, I thought I could make it from 125st/2nd Ave, to 220st, then swing by the depot to take a "personal". I didn't make it past 137st. I was sweating, had already unbuckled my pants at 125/Amsterdam, to ease the pressure. I just deactivated the farebox, and ran to a beauty parlor, next to the bus stop. I was in such pain, I didn't even call control, as I didn't have time to hope they picked up. When nature calls, you listen..........

Now when I drove charter buses, yes, it was great to know a bathroom was there..........until you walk inside, and wonder whose a$$ exploded all over the rest room, or which drunk puked all over the restroom.......

yea i understand and i too have been in tough situations when holding it but to gloat like its ok to pee on the bus when you have options its completly wrong and unsanitary. Only people who don't have good hygiene would be happy to talk about urinating in a bus, if you know how often you go to the bathroom budget your time better with what you eat and drink because the driver knows how long his or her trip is going to take.

Archived