Emperor Bloomberg Bans Bake Sales in Schools

Forest Glen

Hey Bloomberg. If you really want to curb obesity, how about you give me something healthy/actually EDIBLE on my tray during lunch period?

Word up..

Its disgusting. The same food they feed children in schools is the same exact food they serve in prision and in the military. it is institutional grade food which is high in fat, salt and fillers. It is meant to be dirt cheap and is very far from nutritious.:tdown:

...........I've been reading all these post since this was put up....I like wat some people are saying..and some people have good and great points...like term limts or like banning bake sale....it won't last so I'm not worried I feel that such a stupid idea to do it.....but mind u he did say afterschool!!! Is ok....I'm a 21 year afro american guy......now I know bloomberg have flaws....many flaw....well yea he is a f**K guy.....and I know there are people hear that work for the (MTA) and I know how he F**K the (MTA) workers over and called the workers names and stuff like that.....I my self I support bloomberg and I willbe voting for him on nov 3...bloomberg have done thingthat that have been good and that have been bad...for ex...crime rate down..... test scores up....taxs up..(well that's a bad thing....schools are safer we have a 311 system that works ....(when it wants to)...may I mind u that bloomberg have save a lot of jobs this year (city jobs that is)that where suppose to be cut.....so which would u like...ur teacher job being cut or raising taxs a little......bill thompson I feel can't do the job...I mean when he was the prez of BOE crime in schools where up tests grades where down and kids just went on to the next grade without leaarning...now schools are being held more and student must pass the grade to move on....are there flaws in the system u bet..is the system working I feel soo...most people just look at that he running for a 3rd term and that's it.......but mind u the people YOU GUYS VOTE for (or not) appove it..that would be the city council and now they get to run as much as they want....so all I'm asking is just sit for awhile and look at the facts....I feel thompson will not win...if bloomberg had some one better to run then maybe ..but thompson fail at most of the things he have done......and not all rich people like bloomberg......so now let's say thompson wins and he half to make cuts and layoff city worker we will be back to square one saying how thomson this and thomspn that.......ok I'm I'm done.......I guess I have to get ready to brace myself with nasty comments.....please u can bash my my post but please don't bash me........

(J)(F)(K)...(JFK)

...........I've been reading all these post since this was put up....I like wat some people are saying..and some people have good and great points...like term limts or like banning bake sale....it won't last so I'm not worried I feel that such a stupid idea to do it.....but mind u he did say afterschool!!! Is ok....I'm a 21 year afro american guy......now I know bloomberg have flaws....many flaw....well yea he is a f**K guy.....and I know there are people hear that work for the (MTA) and I know how he F**K the (MTA) workers over and called the workers names and stuff like that.....

I my self I support bloomberg and I willbe voting for him on nov 3...bloomberg have done thingthat that have been good and that have been bad...for ex...crime rate down..... test scores up....taxs up..(well that's a bad thing....schools are safer we have a 311 system that works ....(when it wants to)...may I mind u that bloomberg have save a lot of jobs this year (city jobs that is)that where suppose to be cut.....so which would u like...ur teacher job being cut or raising taxs a little......bill thompson I feel can't do the job...I mean when he was the prez of BOE crime in schools where up tests grades where down and kids just went on to the next grade without leaarning...now schools are being held more and student must pass the grade to move on....are there flaws in the system u bet..is the system working I feel soo...

most people just look at that he running for a 3rd term and that's it.......but mind u the people YOU GUYS VOTE for (or not) appove it..that would be the city council and now they get to run as much as they want....so all I'm asking is just sit for awhile and look at the facts....I feel thompson will not win...if bloomberg had some one better to run then maybe ..but thompson fail at most of the things he have done......and not all rich people like bloomberg......so now let's say thompson wins and he half to make cuts and layoff city worker we will be back to square one saying how thomson this and thomspn that.......ok I'm I'm done.......I guess I have to get ready to brace myself with nasty comments.....please u can bash my my post but please don't bash me........

(J)(F)(K)...(JFK)

Paragraphs make long posts easier to read.

All I can say is all of you that are anti Bloomberg like I am...MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT THERE AND VOTE HIM OUT OF OFFICE.

We will be f***ed if we are stuck with this clown four more years. We will be living in bubble wrap sucking $7 herbal foods in bankruptcy and getting paid PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR while the BANKS eat all our profits and the RENTS go THROUGH THE ROOF. Our kids will be dumber, our teachers will be the same, and a bunch of yuppies somewhere in midtown will go on the news and declare this NOT THEIR PROBLEM.

Meanwhile, more will be homeless, more homeless will die, and tax revenue will dry up when the only ones making any money are the very yuppies Bloomberg is granting tax breaks too. All the free sugary drinks in the world won't save this city from Bloomturd when he is done with a third term.

Bloomberg is out of his mind doing this to NYC public schools. I grew up on bake sales during my school days, and it does help a lot on fund raisers for the kids especially in hard times like this. He's not getting my vote as 3rd term as Mayor of NYC. VOTE FOR BILL THOMSPON FOR MAYOR!!!!

Some of my best memories of being in elementary school were the bake sales in the cafeteria. Tables and tables of delicious cookies, cakes and pastries.

I once saw a picture of Bloomberg in the newspaper eating a hotdog at some event in the Hamptons. He says that he passes up the filet mignon, shrimp, etc and prefers to eat regular food like hotdogs, hamburgers and chicken. Baloney! What a pompous phony!

What a turd...I hope Bloomberg chokes on a cake >.>

Banning bake sales won't curb obesity.

- A

Its ridiculous, they banned sodas and even Snapple in the schools near me, Im glad I got out of there before the nanny state people really started doing damage ;) Its up to the individual to chose to eat whatever he wants, noone has the right to regulate what "junkfood" people can or cannot eat.

That's because there might me Trans-Fats in the cakes and cupcakes. If you all who live in NYC really wants him out, well you gotta come up with a deceitful master plan. One would be, find what he loves to eat outside, and where he buys it. After that, pay store owner and/or cooks to rub Trans-fats on it, or fry it in Trans-Fats, and feed it to him. That should rid you all of him..........

Hey Bloomberg. If you really want to curb obesity, how about you give me something healthy/actually EDIBLE on my tray during lunch period?

Don't give him ideas now. If your food is served on a recycled cardboard tray, he might say the tray if full of fiber, so no more food, just munch on the tray. Let your body recycle the tray instead...........

Don't give him ideas now. If your food is served on a recycled cardboard tray, he might say the tray if full of fiber, so no more food, just munch on the tray. Let your body recycle the tray instead...........

Hey now, that might actually taste better than the cafeteria chit...

Archived