Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

(B)(Q) via (N) due to debris

Nice to see the (;) is a Norwood bound which its suppose to to be Bedford bound..

Other then that, does the (B) stop at CI?

2ccuiab.jpg

I was around the area but was running errands. My friends heard about this as well, but I don't know if they caught it.

Nice to see the (;) is a Norwood bound which its suppose to to be Bedford bound..

Other then that, does the (B) stop at CI?

2ccuiab.jpg

I was right there in the middle of the mess, I did not see any (:) train come thru CI, I saw only (Q) trains, The R32 (B) was taken out 30 mins before this happend.

What happened?

Tree branches fell on the local track at Sheepshead Bay on the Manhattan bound side, as well as express.

-_- and u didnt take pictures for us? Hope you're not seeking a future journalism buddy!

I didn't have a camera with me, dude. I'm not a journalist.

UMMMMMMMMMM, What?

It means Thank You Very Much in Japanese.

I didn't expect the wind to be that hard today. I guess I was wrong. The wind knocked down trees everywhere. One of them by my school got knocked over with a lightpost and went right towards the school. At the time, it was just resting against the building.