Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
metsfan

Have you seen this locomotive?

Wow, yep there she is. I have a feeling this unit won't last much longer in service with fuel prices this high, unless freight traffic picks up considerably & they still have use for it. Mite get stored away, i guess we'll see.

By the way (B)(K) dude, you are like the santa of railfanning, -everywhere-! Keep up the good work man!! :tup:

My girlfriend's dad used to work in that yard before i was even born, back in the CR days, and the PC days, weehawken as well, but that tunnel is HBLR nowdays.

- A

Thanks Andy!

Joe, its true most of them stay on coal trains but now and again one will escape and end up on a manifest or two, earlier this year there was one going back and forth between Harrisburg, PA and Harrington Delaware for a while. Then not to long ago there was one working a grain train.