KFC or Popeyes? You decide!

mass production

Popeyes for Biscuits by far, a tie for fries/potato wedges.

I don't like Fried Chicken unless its boneless.

KFC wins in my opinion, better macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes.

I love the KFC famous bowl, I always get that with macaroni & cheese.

Too bad the only fast food places within walking distance is McDonald's, Subway, and Popeyes. I like all 3 but I'd like more choices, I'm not walking to Rockaway Blvd or Merrick Blvd for some KFC lol.

I don't eat either anymore but if I had to chose I'd pick Popeyes. But its a really hard choice. But Popeyes from what I can see has less grease and either way if your looking into nutritional facts, don't bother having either.

Also, I gotta to say when I did eat there, I loved Popeyes chicken strips, w/ fries and biscuit and mash potatoes. Also, if you have a sweet tooth, the mardi gras cheesecake is good.

defidently Popeyes,its way better and healthier then KFC. and KFC gets their chicken in a very bad way.......unlike Popeyes

Proff???

KFC any day ... only one I wouldn't go to anymore is Court St, I've gotten burned there a few times. I used to have it a lot, but not so much recently. The last time I even went to KFC was in August after a 2 hr, 45 min delay on AMTRAK at NYP. Never tasted so good. :P

Popeyes ... fuggetit

Proff???

KFC any day ... only one I wouldn't go to anymore is Court St, I've gotten burned there a few times. I used to have it a lot, but not so much recently. The last time I even went to KFC was in August after a 2 hr, 45 min delay on AMTRAK at NYP. Never tasted so good. :P

Popeyes ... fuggetit

they get there chicken in a very cruel way.......I dont wanna explain that

Kentucky Fried Cruelty

Popeye's hands down. Whether hot or luke warm, it still tastes good. KFC's chicken for me has to be hot, but when it is, there is usually a river of grease running through the ridges of the meat, then running through the ridges of my veins. As for those who say neither, or they are cutting back on fried chicken, well we all will die one day, so why not eat tasty, well seasoned, salty, saturated fatty, cholesterol inducing, mouthwatering meats, and meat-acious products. A massive heart attact, or arthritis from carrying 500lbs+, on natural shock absorbers (knee cartilage), is a natural way of going out like a champ........

Just don't be a glutton............

they get there chicken in a very cruel way.......I dont wanna explain that

Kentucky Fried Cruelty

I've seen that slogan before and similar ones used against McDonald's and other companies by activist groups ... but I question the legitimacy of their information and whether Popeye's or any other joint really treat their chickens any more virtuously. Fact is, if you go by that sort of thing, you wouldn't eat much of anything.

Popeyes chicken is the best. KFC chickens are injected with steroids.

Just like Tyson's, and Purdue. I mean when home frying chicken, it suppose to shrink, not get 2X its original size, with its extra veins, and tough meat........

Teenage Mutant Ninja Chickens.....Gobble Power!!!!!!

I didn't know the details of how they made their stuff but now that I do I'm off it...lol you let me go there at 179th St too....

Just like Tyson's, and Purdue. I mean when home frying chicken, it suppose to shrink, not get 2X its original size, with its extra veins, and tough meat........

Teenage Mutant Ninja Chickens.....Gobble Power!!!!!!

LMFAO GOBBLE POWER!!!!!!

Popeye's hands down. Whether hot or luke warm, it still tastes good. KFC's chicken for me has to be hot, but when it is, there is usually a river of grease running through the ridges of the meat, then running through the ridges of my veins. As for those who say neither, or they are cutting back on fried chicken, well we all will die one day, so why not eat tasty, well seasoned, salty, saturated fatty, cholesterol inducing, mouthwatering meats, and meat-acious products. A massive heart attact, or arthritis from carrying 500lbs+, on natural shock absorbers (knee cartilage), is a natural way of going out like a champ........

Just don't be a glutton............

What's that old saying? "Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway."

Do you know how much of what you eat is genetically engineered in some way? I highly doubt Popeyeys is as virtuous as everyone seems to think they are in comparison to KFC or any other place. Any studies done on Palace Fried Chicken?

Popeyes> KFC

Don't eat the macaroni and cheese at KFC. It contains fake, processed cheese. It made me sick. As for their other dishes, the biscuits are dry. The chicken is tasteless (though I like their spicy chicken). The KFC Snacker is a bargain. However, Popeyes has tastier chicken.

I love the snacker! I love KFC when they bring back the popcorn chicken at times even though its expensive. I havn't ate the macaroni in years love the mash potatoes though.

I love the snacker! I love KFC when they bring back the popcorn chicken at times even though its expensive. I havn't ate the macaroni in years love the mash potatoes though.

The snackers is the best thing they ever created.

You all must have great KFC's near yall. The KFC's near me, I do believe grow trees on their properties, to strip them of their branches, and place the branches between two tiny tough half roll/bread hybrid. That is the texture of their snacker boneless strip.......

You all must have great KFC's near yall. The KFC's near me, I do believe grow trees on their properties, to strip them of their branches, and place the branches between two tiny tough half roll/bread hybrid. That is the texture of their snacker boneless strip.......

lmao

I was always down with KFC because they were within walking distance of my house and a 20 pc hot wings did the job when my better half took a break but every once in a while we'd make a run to Popeye's since they had spicy shrimp and jambalaya. Then they put a Popeye's a little closer to my house, my son got a job there and we get a nice little windfall when he works late. So Popeye's wins.:cool:

Archived