KFC or Popeyes? You decide!

mass production

put it this way....

I haven't ate from popeye's since it's gotten back popular again... those of you that were born in the 80's (and before) may know what I'm getting at here; when popeye's & roy rogers were prevalent.... there was another chicken place that I can't recall right this minute.....

KFC's chicken has gotten so god awful, you couldn't pay me to ingest that stuff... I always liked their biscuits, but I don't even know if those taste the same anymore.... haven't ate from kfc in a couple yrs. now...

put it this way....

I haven't ate from popeye's since it's gotten back popular again... those of you that were born in the 80's (and before) may know what I'm getting at here; when popeye's & roy rogers were prevalent.... there was another chicken place that I can't recall right this minute.....

KFC's chicken has gotten so god awful, you couldn't pay me to ingest that stuff... I always liked their biscuits, but I don't even know if those taste the same anymore.... haven't ate from kfc in a couple yrs. now...

I was born in '92 and I remember when Roy Rogers was everywhere, it was my favorite fast food restaurant. Now I only see them at truck/bus/car stops along the New Jersey Turnpike & Garden State Parkway and a few locations in Manhattan.

I only like the fries & biscuits from Popeyes.

I was born in '92 and I remember when Roy Rogers was everywhere, it was my favorite fast food restaurant. Now I only see them at truck/bus/car stops along the New Jersey Turnpike & Garden State Parkway and a few locations in Manhattan.

I only like the fries & biscuits from Popeyes.

Yup I miss Roy Rogers, at least the one on 70th and 2nd right near the post office. Now they're all "Riese Restaurant" express joints combined with 4 other places and your food is sitting on a heat rack for hours before you get it. Kind of sad really. They had the best nuggets and whenever I see a Roy Rogers (has been 3x in the past 10 years - once in upstate NY, once on the way back from Baltimore, once on the way to West Virginia) I get an order of them.

All those McDonald's you see on I-95 between New York and Providence, RI, all used to be Roy Rogers back in the day

put it this way....

Speakin o dem...Roy Rogahs....

lol couldn't resist. Whenever I think of Roy Rogers my brother comes to mind. I can't believe I hadn't been to one up till 2 yrs ago. Their chicken is AMAZING! Not to mention the curly fries! Wonder if the one in Penn Station is still there?

Archived