3D (Q) Train Video Test

Sea Beach

no you dont need 3D glasses,this is a new thing that is from Youtube,some people are starting to do this with there vids. what do you want youtube to do,provide you with 3D glasses or something?

3D Glasses are needed to view 3D content. No glasses = no effect.

no you dont need 3D glasses,this is a new thing that is from Youtube,some people are starting to do this with there vids. what do you want youtube to do,provide you with 3D glasses or something?

No....it says right there in the instructions.

Section II - Use Of 3D Glasses

*3D Glasses will be pulled out of said Rear End (Bum).

*3D Glasses will be cleaned off and used

*After said 3D Glasses are used, You will shove said Glasses up said Bum

-_-

No....it says right there in the instructions.

Section II - Use Of 3D Glasses

*3D Glasses will be pulled out of said Rear End (Bum).

*3D Glasses will be cleaned off and used

*After said 3D Glasses are used, You will shove said Glasses up said Bum

-_-

what instructions?

well If you do need the glasses then youtube was really stupid to have this program

No they aren't. It's there to be used for people that can and do want to use it. If you expect some sort of "magic" to be done on Youtube's end to view 3D content then you should go to wikipedia and see how 3D effects work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_film

No they aren't. It's there to be used for people that can and do want to use it. If you expect some sort of "magic" to be done on Youtube's end to view 3D content then you should go to wikipedia and see how 3D effects work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_film

Hardley any people have 3D glasses so thats why I said youtube was really stupid to have this program,thats my thought. I dont need a link to see how 3D works,I already know how it works,you didnt have to go out of your way to get that link.

Hardley any people have 3D glasses so thats why I said youtube was really stupid to have this program,thats my thought. I dont need a link to see how 3D works,I already know how it works,you didnt have to go out of your way to get that link.

You'd be surprised how many people have a pair laying around the house. I have a few of them laying around the house from years ago. I tried this on one of my vids a few months back and it didnt come out right, cause you need to use 2 cameras. So youtube wasnt that stupid to try this out. It's still in it's early stages anyway.

Archived