Megabus M24 From MYC to Buffalo Roundtrip

R44 5278

On Oct 16th which is next week, I'm planning to head up to Buffalo for a college visit. After browsing through transportation including bus, plane, and train, I've settled to take the Megabus M24 express to Buffalo since I can sleep through the night departing at 10:00PM and arriving at 6:00AM..For those that had taken Megabus before, please describe the ride and quality of the fleets. Thanks everyone!

Overall it's a good ride - the TD's absorb a lot more of the "shocks" of rolling on the highway because of the differences in the center of gravity, but sitting on the upper level is something really nice to experience, particularly when leaving the city and going across the Hudson - you have to understand though (particularly in your case) that it's still a bus, so it will be a bit cramped and uncomfortable at some points, probably the thing that may give you difficulty in the entire experience is waiting outside on 31st and 8th on the line to board - be sure to check-in with dispatch (usually located street side directly across the street from the Megabus ticket sales window at the DVD store) so they can check you in and direct you towards the right line. At that time of night, they still usually have a DC and a Philly departure scheduled around that time, so know what line you are on before it's too late. Also, get there at 9:30 the latest to check-in.

Have a great trip - if you have any more Q's PM me...

Archived