New York, and Wilmington Station

Paul P

First part dates back to October when I took a Regional at 10:20PM from Wilmington, my first night experience with Amtrak. I loved it.

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

The following are from late Sepember on the trip going back to Delaware.

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

Also, the first higher quality videos with the new camera I have. Check it out widescreen:

Next trip to Wilmington will be around mid-November to go to Newark, DE to see the Delmarva Secondary where NS branches off to go south. I also want to get closer to the Amtrak Shops in Wilmington (only the area, no trespassing) and loop around the training center. Stay updated.

Ahh my lovely Amfleets, nice shots! I was at Wilmington Shops a few times this week and West Yard behind the the training center all week coupling and uncoupling cars for my training.

Nice man, can't wait til you're on the road huh? :P

Nice Stuff:tup::tup:

Good luck with the Delmarva Sec everything pretty much runs at night give or take a late train here or there and the locals.

You're right, I've been listening to the Wilmington area radio lately, the yards do a few moves in the day... Maybe I'll get lucky, but it's still worth to catch an Amtrak train stop at Newark and some Acelas flying by! :P

Archived