The QM22

Bracamonte

The schedule says that it starts at 31st Av and 77th St. There are only two buses: one at 7:20 going via 6th Av, and one at 7:30 going via 3rd Av.

You also forgot the 5:20 6th Avenue and the 5:15 3rd Avenue. Also the riders are all woman of various ages. About 25-40 passengers on each of those trips. Last Friday I saw it on 21st Street and there was 10 standees because of the stuff with the N and W

You also forgot the 5:20 6th Avenue and the 5:15 3rd Avenue. Also the riders are all woman of various ages. About 25-40 passengers on each of those trips. Last Friday I saw it on 21st Street and there was 10 standees because of the stuff with the N and W

(T)his is correct ,I like this route becuz it runs down 21st

also (A) very senior route

The fact that it's all woman is not 100% correct(@ least for the 3rd Ave bus). I rode the QM22 via 3rd Ave once and there was a few guys riding that bus & some happen to know some of the lady's on that bus!

O man they combo this route huh with the 18 ouch

They did the same to our (G)len oaks and combo it with <Q>64

I know run 504 on the Q64 does a QM1 midday as I saw a 85XX on a 12 hour trip to Midtown once!

The fact that it's all woman is not 100% correct(@ least for the 3rd Ave bus). I rode the QM22 via 3rd Ave once and there was a few guys riding that bus & some happen to know some of the lady's on that bus!

That is true for the 6th Avenue bus that it is all women when I took it. I only take it once in a while when I am tired or want a cushy seat other than that otherwise I stick to the Q101

I think the route can survive by simply (E)xtending it to (M)ain and (N)orthern

running via (A)storia Blvd this would give the (M)ain st crowd A chance at

EXP service hmmm you never know John Liu loves the Main st area

Don't they have the QM3 at Northern Boulevard and Main Street. Or, they could extend that route to LaGuardia Airport rather than install racks that take away seats on the M60. Also, that people do not have to take NYAS with its pieces of garbage that it runs.

Archived