Your Favorite Member in NYCTF and why?

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I like to see who's members are favorites here this should be fun now peeps lol be nice :P and keep it cool:cool:

My favorites are ©ait (S)ith with his cool photo coverage of the Downtown area

(B)ackline for his crisp and very clear pics of Subways

(D)an the ©ool for his love of R68's keepin the dream alive;)

(H)arry for the creation of this place "(K)eep up the good work (B)oss"

Metsfan for all the contributing on the (NJT)side

©ureake79 for cool photo spots

Y2J and (S)ubway guy Dan05 BERA members:cool:

Mark1447 <R>epn hard for us Railfan photos:tup:

<R>160 Maniac for Hot photos everywhere and the youngest T/O to operate 6688 at BERA:tup:

Luis1985 also keeping R68's alive on his side with cool Maps to boot

(J)(F)(K)Depot holding it down for a JFK depot and NG's buses

(Q)25toJamaica for some hot photo coverage on the (F)oresthills side

(V)inster making A statement for us Busfans for pics

RTS CNG ©ommand for his cntrbtn of bus pics and repn RTS's:tup:

(A)(A) 8ave for great model trains coverage

I hope I got most of ya'll but you all are great peeps to me and I'm just glad to be apart of NYCTF:cool: (K)<R>

I can't wait to see the <R>eplies

hope this doesn't turn into a flamefest:

FamousNYLover is a cool guy. He has overcome so much and he's always happy. He has improved as a photographer.

FredG is the best transit photographer (much better than Brian Weinberg). When I permanently left Subchat I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to communicate with Fred anymore. Fortunately he's also a member of NYCTF

RokuSix is a nice person I knew from Straphangers

B35 via Church and myself have occasional disagreements but I respect him

I haven't always seen eye to eye with Grand Concourse. However, I can't deny the fact that he's a heck of a photographer. He has a vast knowledge of mass transit.

R160B8713 is a walking encyclopedia. However, even though he's intelligent he's not haughty like some of the characters at Subchat

I left out some people. I'm still fairly new to NYCTF. I only know people from Subchat and Straphangers, not homegrown talent. It's a pleasure posting here

1. I gotta give it up to Harry for creating this site.

2. Brighton Local is a laid-back peep and is the coolest moderator around, IMO.

3. R32 3838 is someone I know personally since the day the Slants retired. I can never get enough of his passion for the R32s.

4. Mark1447 takes some awfully awesome pics!

5. I'll give it up for Backline as well; KR's right, he does take some great pics.

6. Eric B is a man who knows his stuff!!! He was the first person I got to know on the internet when I found out about his car and line history pages, and I've been following them ever since. Great work man!

That's all for now. :P

Wait, I forgot...Zach (Brighton Local) has some of the best model subway videos around...I know we can all agree on that!

ok.... here we go

Of course the guys I fan with on a weekly basis. CurAke79 & Orion, along with the guys/gals I fan/fanned with and will be fanning with/hang out with sometime in the future, RokuSix, QM4JewelAve, R160 Maniac, R160B 8713, Emmanuel295, Q25toJamaica & others I cant think of at the moment

Now with the forum peeps.....and btw, im pretty sure this thread will turn into a flame fest.

First and foremost, Brighton Local & Harry for setting up this forum for all of us, and being some very laid back and understanding moderators/administrators, unlike a certain moderator who is very uptight with everything, including facts and/or opinions....

KnightRider3099, I think this one is self-explanatory, cool dude who drives a bus like a beast! This time I hope we get one badass MCI to tear up those streets! :P

Grand Concourse, Mark1447, RTS CNG Command, Metsfan, N-Trizzy2609, nycbusfan, R62A 1991 & 7LineFan for being some of the coolest peeps in the forum imo, I cant think of other names at the moment

First and foremost, Brighton Local & Harry for setting up this forum for all of us, and being some very laid back and understanding moderators/administrators, unlike a certain moderator who is very uptight with everything, including facts and/or opinions....

I know exactly who you're talking about and I'm 100% with you on this. :P

I know exactly who you're talking about and I'm 100% with you on this. :P

Yeah why don't we chill with this song. It's been sung before. Name your favorites and be done with it.

I defidently have to say Harry for having this wonderful site!

Brighton Local for being one of the coolest and nicest on here and keeping the site under control.

Knightrider3099,Pelham Bay Dave and NorthEastT/O for being one of the coolest and nicest and and being a B/O-T/O.

Bveguy,Emmanuel295,Grand Concourse,R160B8713,Mark1447,DanielTheCool,N-Trizzy2609,Awwang,EEBwayLocal,Backline,R160Maniac,Metatops,Rokusix,R32 B Train,Lrg5784,Charles,Ftrainfan,Cait Sith,Amtrak7,S78 via Hylan,INDman,D.J,dan05979,MTR Admiralty,UlmerPark B6 and a few others that I cant think of there names For being the coolest and nicest and having some of the nicest pics and vids.

I defidently have to say Harry for having this wonderful site!

Brighton Local for being one of the coolest and nicest on here and keeping the site under control.

Knightrider3099,Pelham Bay Dave and NorthEastT/O for being one of the coolest and nicest and and being a B/O-T/O.

Bveguy,Emmanuel295,Grand Concourse,R160B8713,Mark1447,DanielTheCool,N-Trizzy2609,Awwang,EEBwayLocal,Backline,R160Maniac,Metatops,Rokusix,Lrg5784,Charles,Ftrainfan,Amtrak7,S78 via Hylan,INDman,D.J,dan05979,MTR Admiralty,UlmerPark B6 and a few others that I cant think of there names For being the coolest and nicest and having some of the nicest pics and vids.

Thanks man. You take some pretty sweet pictures yourself. :tup:

Name names. Have balls.

Yeah why don't we chill with this song. It's been sung before. Name your favorites and be done with it.

Just speaking the truth. And Joe, you really, really, really shouldn't be talking. You were once a moderator and your title got revoked for whatever reason that I really don't care too much about. Remember that.

Just speaking the truth. And Joe, you really, really, really shouldn't be talking. You were once a moderator and your title got revoked for whatever reason that I really don't care too much about. Remember that.

Funny, Harry never told me why I was demodded. I always assumed it was because of Orions public bitchfest (you remember that, right?). What makes you so sure you know the reason?

BTW: you still haven't named which moderator you were talking about. Guess you don't have any stones after all.

Y2Julio - Pretty much my go to guy for Career Transit info at the moment and I'm a big fan of his wide variety in photography, great to chill with.

Metatops - fun to talk to, great photos all the time, great to chill with.

QM4JewelAve - chill w/ regularly, has proven reliable when needed...

Joe - constant test of my critical thinking, great to have on railfan trips, awesome photography.

pick another place to do it...especially if it involves someone on the staff board. there's a better way to handle this sort of thing and you know it.

Funny, Harry never told me why I was demodded. I always assumed it was because of Orions public bitchfest (you remember that, right?). What makes you so sure you know the reason?

BTW: you still haven't named which moderator you were talking about. Guess you don't have any stones after all.

Ohh now you have me involved in this bull? Maybe if you was doing your job right then my "bitchfest" wouldn't have effected you. You can assume it's because of me, but really you're the one at fault.

Have a nice day.

Thanks Knightrider for the shout out.

im gonna say Pu3rToRoCk8947 because we've been friends for years and hes really cool to be with....

Mr. Harry for making this wonderful site and for helping me paste my subway map on the site and giving me more ideas on it...

Knightrider3099 and CurAke79 for supporting me with my maps and ideas reguarding the entire MTA system as well as being really cool with me...

DanielTheCool and BrightonLocal for supporting the R68/R68A's like i do, lol and for being cool people...

StormRunner72 for supporting R62/R62A's and being a good friend as always...

everybody else here at NYCTF as well because i like it when everyone puts their ideas down and free writes about them. its very interesting to see different ideas reguarding the transit system.

Wow, thank you to everyone who views me as a favorite! I don't know much about transit but I do know that I really love you all too! :P

I remember checking out your musical play on yyour website and I have to say, pretty neat!!! You have some great artistic skills as well. Great to have someone like you here. :(

I dont think this topic should be active. People maybe offended because they are left out or so. I would lock it tho!

And if it goes well ill post mine up!

Thx for those who find me a good person you too as well!

Ohh now you have me involved in this bull? Maybe if you was doing your job right then my "bitchfest" wouldn't have effected you. You can assume it's because of me, but really you're the one at fault.

Have a nice day.

Note how Metsfan was demodded at the same time. Was he doing his job incorrectly as well? Why no mention of him? Unintended side-effect? Sorry buddy, no backpedalling here.

I'm glad Harry never told you why your mod status got revoked. It shows how people like your idiotic self don't know how to run a forum, and neither does Y2Julio. Again, I could care less how your title got revoked either.

You happy?

Like I told Orion, no backpedalling here. Stick to your guns. I also like how you've evaluated my ability run a forum based on what, a month of activity? Where is your proven experience? Let's see your picture-perfect forum.

Archived