Exclusive- M60 #3896 w/ luggage rack- 10/12

FamousNYLover

That totally sucks! (From my opinion..) Now when he bus gets packed people who have luggages will stay put and cause a crowded bus to form. Plus very little space.. Looks more like bookshelf.. I think the M60 needs to go Articulated. Take it out of MV and move to 126th St or 100th St Depot!

Nice pics of course

That totally sucks! (From my opinion..) Now when he bus gets packed people who have luggages will stay put and cause a crowded bus to form. Plus very little space.. Looks more like bookshelf.. I think the M60 needs to go Articulated. Take it out of MV and move to 126th St or 100th St Depot!

Nice pics of course

Artic will not work for M60 bus because most buses in airport are regular size bus or small bus.

If Articulated Bus on M60, it cannot handle Central Terminal because they make tight squeeze.

Also there is construction at Marine Air Terminal, and that section has very narrow turn.

I'm kinda disappointed with the luggage rack . You would think that they would install them above your head, but they took a set of seats out for this. Z- for the luggage rack (:tdown:), but A++ for the photos (:tup:)!

Archived