Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
metsfan

NJT completely re-designs website!

The site appears to be VERY slow at my end here. Earlier, I couldn't get in.

Good for customers, bad for us railfans, as the service advisory information must be done by line, and I don't know what will become of the upcoming schedules they used to post.

Vista-ized? The site's design has nothing to do with the GUI of windows, however it is more ascetically pleasing. Now if only :septa: would do something similar.

I like that i can press the arrow down key and switch to the next section sans clicking, and ticket/fare flexibilities are very well explained and easy to find. For the first time ever i now know a monthly pass for newark from trenton is all i need vs buying light rail and bus tickets since those are 2 zones where i ride & the pass is 12 zones. Monthly for my girlfriend is only 60 from hoboken (hoboken 3 zones to ewr vs 1 from nwk) but the same price when not via sec on the :njc:. Will save us tons and lots of money and time, no more running to the ticket validator either!

- A