Jamaica's Orion VII NG in Service

R32 3838

Excellent Shots :tup:. The NGs look sick with the JAM sticker (they weren't on them this morning).

I always catch these buses when I'm riding a bus, I never see em when I'm walking, standing, etc.

I hope I get to ride it on the Q85 tomorrow because I will go paparazzi mode with pictures lol j/k.

Why do I get the feeling the Q17 will probably be the last one to get the NG's.

I have a similar feeling but even if it is the last it shouldn't be too long, I think they're doing them on every route. The Q17 kinda has/had the NGs already, sometimes Casey Stengel puts them on the Q17 for the school trippers.

I was sick today, But Today was all about the Buses, I got some good photos today, Thanks:cool:

Nice pics. I wonder what Forest Glen will say when he sees these pics. I think BP's future may be nothing but O5's, Hybrids, artics and NG's

Q3? That's strange. The luggage rack NG was supposed to test exclusively on that route, so I would have guessed that the Q3 would have been the first line to run NG's, and almost exclusively NG's (like say the B41/44 in FLA, Q44 in CS, M60 in MHV, etc.).

Q3? That's strange. The luggage rack NG was supposed to test exclusively on that route, so I would have guessed that the Q3 would have been the first line to run NG's, and almost exclusively NG's (like say the B41/44 in FLA, Q44 in CS, M60 in MHV, etc.).

Really? I thought it was just the M60. That's probably why JAM is getting so much NGs, so the Q3 could have its own set with the racks without taking away NGs from the other routes.

Archived