Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

MCI Signage Galore....Part 3 of the Sign Fest

Courtesy of the great KnightRider3099 himself!

DSC03294.jpg

DSC03296.jpg

DSC03297.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

DSC03300.jpg

DSC03301.jpg

DSC03302.jpg

DSC03303.jpg

DSC03304.jpg

DSC03305.jpg

DSC03308.jpg

DSC03309.jpg

DSC03311.jpg

DSC03312.jpg

DSC03313.jpg

DSC03314.jpg

DSC03315.jpg

DSC03316.jpg

DSC03317.jpg

DSC03318.jpg

DSC03319.jpg

DSC03320.jpg

DSC03322.jpg

DSC03323.jpg

DSC03324.jpg

DSC03325.jpg

DSC03326.jpg

DSC03327.jpg

DSC03328.jpg

DSC03330.jpg

DSC03331.jpg

DSC03333.jpg

And the ever mysterious BxM4B

DSC03335.jpg

and finally his regular

DSC03336.jpg

I love knightrider, he's funny

I hope that bus wasn't running wasting our taxpayers diesel funding money while taking snapshots :P

Awseome dude! I wish id see a MaBSTOA route on an MCI. Does it have Manhattan and bronx routes too?

KR rocks!

Excellent pics and vids!

Awseome dude! I wish id see a MaBSTOA route on an MCI. Does it have Manhattan and bronx routes too?

KR rocks!

Wonderful pics and vids!

Thank you guys!

But most of the credit goes to KnightRider for putting these signs up!

Im surprised the sign didnt freeze playing with it like that (happens to me all the time, stupid signs froze had to shut the whole bus down and restart it lol) good shots shane.

Thank you guys!

But most of the credit goes to KnightRider for putting these signs up!

:P (T)hank you as well nice pics even though I put em up these signs on (A) MCI really give you the treat and (S)hane's ©am being so crisp so again thanks for making it fun for all of us to see these treats :P(K)<R>(3)(1)(9)(1)

;) (T)hank you as well nice pics even though I put em up these signs on (A) MCI really give you the treat and (S)hane's ©am being so crisp so again thanks for making it fun for all of us to see these treats ;)(K)<R>(3)(1)(9)(1)

It's what I do :)

I love knightrider, he's funny

I hope that bus wasn't running wasting our taxpayers diesel funding money while taking snapshots :P

I would never run that detroit eng :P

Great shots there Shane (especially the grayscale)! And thanks to Mr. KR for the signage frenzy!

Awesome pics, I gotta join up w/KnightRider someday :P

Btw, playing with the signs like this isn't a violation of some MTA rules is it? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the signs displayed, I'm just hoping no one from the MTA is snooping around here. That's my main concern.

Awesome pics, I gotta join up w/KnightRider someday :)

Btw, playing with the signs like this isn't a violation of some MTA rules is it? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the signs displayed, I'm just hoping no one from the MTA is snooping around here. That's my main concern.

It's cool just as long as I don't pull into <R>ikers Isl and pick up customers ;)

lol I'm laying over and doing nothing wrong now if you see me with A (Q)66 sign down northern lol don't expect me to stop lol ;)(K)<R>

Oh ok, that's good [just lookin out for ya ;) cuz I don't know who else would play with the signs like you have]. Just as long as the MTA doesn't find anything wrong with what you are doing then that's just great and I look forward to threads like these.

I am sure though that people walking by his bus stared and wondered what was going on but this is NYC after all. To me since he was not in service(layover) he didn't do anything against the rules.