Feels good to be on here for over a year

Jonesy

I must like this forum alot because I still post on here and everything...been here since April of last year and Im proud to say how great this site has advanced over the months--I honestly think the TAs that we support and talk about on here should pay Harry and all of the hard working team members on here for the hard work they have done! Just wanted to tell everyone here you all are great and im glad to be part of such a cool group of Transit Enthousiest all over the country and especially the NYC area I've learned alot from being on here, Simply; great forum with great people (Much better than subchat might I add!).

Keep up all the good work and thanks for the loads of Information you all have provided to me and other bus fans around the world.

OH! and Shane and Curtis thank you for the Birthday comment this year Appreciate it.

I must like this forum alot because I still post on here and everything...been here since April of last year and Im proud to say how great this site has advanced over the months--I honestly think the TAs that we support and talk about on here should pay Harry and all of the hard working team members on here for the hard work they have done! Just wanted to tell everyone here you all are great and im glad to be part of such a cool group of Transit Enthousiest all over the country and especially the NYC area I've learned alot from being on here, Simply; great forum with great people.

Keep up all the good work and thanks for the loads of Information you all have provided to me and other bus fans around the world.

Thank you very much for the kind words. It's threads like this that make me glad I started this place up. It's been a pleasure to have you as part of this ever growing community. It's not perfect but then nothing is. I will continue to work hard and keeping this place fun and enjoyable for everyone. Again, thanks Jonesy! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

I will say this. This is the first forum I have ever joined and I have been having fun ever since. Thanks for making this forum. It's been one of my favorite places to go. Keep up the great work and the designs. They're looking great! I hope all is well with everyone.

And thanks for helping me out, whether it's making corrections to my posts, to helping me take better shots. I'm learning every day here.

(M)(T)

Archived