Brighton Line

Abba

Service Alert

Posted on:10/15/2009 11:11:21 AM

Due to a police investigation at the Sheepshead Bay Station:

Brighton Beach-bound (:P trains are running on the (N) line between the Dekalb Avenue Station and the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station.

Coney Island-bound (Q) trains are running on the (D) line between the Dekalb Avenue Station and the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station.

Please expect delays on the (B), (D), (N) and (Q) trains at this time.

Welcome to the inconvienience of just one track.

Service Alert

Posted on:10/15/2009 11:11:21 AM

Due to a police investigation at the Sheepshead Bay Station:

Brighton Beach-bound (:P trains are running on the (N) line between the Dekalb Avenue Station and the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station.

Coney Island-bound (Q) trains are running on the (D) line between the Dekalb Avenue Station and the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station.

Please expect delays on the (B), (D), (N) and (Q) trains at this time.

Welcome to the inconvienience of just one track.

The (B) comes back to 4 Avenue!:tup:

In the midst of this Rehabilitation project, things have not been going well for the Brighton Line as of late. It's great to see the (:P back on the West End though!

Can't complain about seeing the (B) go home. Would love to see some (D)'s run down Brighton now..:tup::tup::tup::cool:

Can't complain about seeing the (:P go home. Would love to see some (D)'s run down Brighton now..:tup::tup::tup::cool:

Lol, same here! That's how we all grew up to know them, and I tend to be a conservative when it comes to the old service patterns ((C) to the Bronx being an example).

Exactly. But I can't complain about the (Q) as the Brighton Local.:cool:

Sometimes, just sometimes though, I wish it were the Brighton Express. Why I don't know, but then something tells me it would become a part-time line then. NO THANK YOU!!! The (Q) is actually my favorite letter in the whole entire alphabet (even ahead of letters (L)(R) and (G):P) and I was hype when I found out that there was going to be a full-time (Q) train in 2001. :cool:

Archived