Universal Orlando: Rip Ride Rockit coaster and other stuff

Sorry the pics might be big, and sorry it's been over a month ago, but here they are. Also they were taken on different days, so that large sign on the side of the lift hill was mysteriously removed on the 2nd week:

DSC26770.jpg

DSC26775.jpg

DSC26777.jpg

DSC27255.jpg

DSC26796.jpg

DSC27117.jpg

DSC27119.jpg

DSC27129.jpg

DSC27135.jpg

DSC27138.jpg

DSC27267.jpg

DSC27269.jpg

I have to admit the vertical lift hill kinda freaked me out the most, mainly cuz i feared my camera and such would fall out of my pockets. Thankfully the 'u bar' was locked in and kept everything in place.

Also the ET ride is still there:

DSC27188.jpg

As well are the B2tF vehicles:

DSC27155.jpg

DSC27160.jpg

Also Doc Brown made a visit on this:

DSC27164.jpg

That was one of the coolest ride I ever went on! It was fast, cool turns and loops, plus the music you picked was cool too. Its amazing how they changed that park. The B2TF ride is now the Simpsons. Its more interesting now than the last time I went almost 15 years ago. I went August 18th of this year. The Islands of Adventure was great! The Hulk was awesome. The Dueling dragons were cool. Great pictures of the Rip Ride Rocket my friend good memories for me... Thanks.

That was one of the coolest ride I ever went on! It was fast, cool turns and loops, plus the music you picked was cool too. Its amazing how they changed that park. The B2TF ride is now the Simpsons. Its more interesting now than the last time I went almost 15 years ago. I went August 18th of this year. The Islands of Adventure was great! The Hulk was awesome. The Dueling dragons were cool. Great pictures of the Rip Ride Rocket my friend good memories for me... Thanks.

Yup, thanks!

Simpsons was much better than I expected when I first went on it and was a worthy sucessor for B2tF.

Archived