A Small Question About Euclid And Pitkin Avenues

EE Broadway Local

When you come upstairs from the (A)(C) at Euclid and Pitken Avenues, what is the small four story building on the northeast corner (there is a small building near it that looks like an elevator to the station) and is that an actual park and ride lot caddy-corner to this building? Also is Euclid Avenue similiar to Cleveland Street between Dumont and Fulton? It looks like Euclid has some nice looking houses around Pitken (and the Star Deli).

Does this count as the "landmarks" I need to learn as an MTA employee in the future? :)

You'd be surprised the questions that you'll be asked. I've been asked about welfare offices, homeless shelters, methodone clinics and where to file for a marriage license. Hopefully that guy got the license after the methodone hit.

You'd be surprised the questions that you'll be asked. I've been asked about welfare offices, homeless shelters, methodone clinics and where to file for a marriage license. Hopefully that guy got the license after the methodone hit.

and here I thought I only needed to know the touristy spots :)

That's the good ol' welfare office. Easily reachable by public transportation.

Not to mention the other landmark on the other side of the line...good ol' BCB. Was right across the street from Hoyt-Schermerhorn, though I heard it was moved down the block...

Archived